Checking and savings accounts that offer more, so you can do more
As a Wealth Management client, you can count on a full spectrum of banking solutions and services that go beyond the ordinary, starting with the powerful combination of a Bank of the West Wealth Management Checking account and a World DebitTM MasterCard®. And, to help you make the most of your money, you’ll also have access to two deposit accounts that offer potentially higher interest rates.
24/7 exclusive assistance:
International call collect:
Wealth Management Checking
Designed exclusively for Wealth Management clients, this valued-added checking account opens the door to an array of benefits, including:
- No monthly service charges and a number of fee-free banking services—including cashier checks, money orders, stop payments, incoming wires, and small safe deposit box1
- Preferred interest rates on checking balances and CDs2
- Unlimited ATM cash withdrawal fee reimbursements worldwide3—including non-Bank of the West ATMs
World Debit™ Mastercard®
The Wealth Management World Debit Mastercard is the perfect companion to your Wealth Management Checking account. This distinctive card offers a host of outstanding privileges when used for everyday transactions, including:
- Higher daily transaction limits4—up to $4,060 in ATM cash withdrawals and up to $15,000 in point-of-sale and other debit card transactions
- Price protection5 that ensures you pay the lowest prices—if you see your purchase advertised for less within 60 days, we'll refund the difference
- Purchase assurance5 that reimburses you for damaged or stolen items within 90 days of purchase
- Satisfaction guarantee coverage5 that reimburses you for qualifying transactions if a merchant won't accept a return within 60 days of purchase
- Extended warranty insurance5 that doubles qualifying manufacturer warranties for up to two additional years
- MasterCard Zero Liability Protection5 that guards against unauthorized purchases
If you're looking to earn potentially higher interest rates on your money, your Primary Advisor can outline the benefits of one or both of the following accounts.
- FDIC-insured Wealth Management Funds Optimizer account that automatically sweeps funds from your Wealth Management Checking account when the target balance of $25,000 is exceeded, and transfers funds back to your Wealth Management Checking account when your balance falls below $25,000
- Wealth Management Money Market Savings account that provides limited check-writing benefits and Savings Overdraft Protection6 when linked to Wealth Management Checking
Wealth Management Checking and Savings accounts
See what a difference Bank of the West Wealth Management can make for you and your family.
Legal information and Disclosures
Bank of the West Wealth Management Group provides financial products and services through Bank of the West and its various affiliates and subsidiaries.
Deposit and loan products offered by Bank of the West. All loans subject to credit approval. In South Dakota, Bank of the West operates as Bank of the West California.
1Annual Fee is waived for the smallest safe deposit box, or $40 off larger sizes, subject to availability. Safe Deposit Box Set Up Fee also waived.
2To automatically qualify for a Relationship CD interest rate, you must have a Bank of the West Wealth Management Checking account with the identical ownership as the Relationship CD. Relationship CD interest rates are available on select CD products only and are subject to change or discontinuance. If you do not have an open Bank of the West Wealth Management Checking account when the CD renews, you will receive the standard rate for the new term.
3All ATM cash withdrawal fees charged by non-Bank of the West ATMs will be reimbursed within one (1) business day of the fees posting to your account. Other fees such as foreign transaction fees for withdrawals made outside the U.S. may apply.
4Subject to the availability of funds at the points of disbursement.
5 Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. Refer to the Mastercard Guide to Benefits provided with your card for complete coverage terms and conditions. For more information, call Wealth Management Client Services at (800) 435-1912. [For TTY use (800) 659-5495]
6Savings overdraft protection from your linked money market savings is subject to the available balance. Each transfer counts as one (1) of the nine (9) limited transactions you are allowed each statement cycle from your money market account.
7For each sweep (or withdrawal) in excess of 25 per statement cycle, an Excess Withdrawal Fee of $15.00 will be charged.
Investment and Insurance Products:
- NOT FDIC INSURED
- NOT BANK GUARANTEED
- MAY LOSE VALUE
- NOT A DEPOSIT
- NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY