Wealth strategies as unique as you are
At Bank of the West Wealth Management, we recognize your financial story is unique. That’s why you’ll work with one team that will take the time to understand your financial priorities and strive to keep the focus where it belongs—on you.
24/7 exclusive assistance:
International call collect:
Exclusive benefits for today
An array of distinctive privileges await you, including:
- Wealth Management checking—with preferred relationship interest rates1
- No ATM withdrawal fees at any bank worldwide2
- World EliteTM MasterCard® credit card featuring enhanced travel perks, robust rewards, and annual fee waiver1
- Rate discounts on qualifying consumer loans, home equity loans, and home mortgages1
Customized guidance for tomorrow
Your Primary Advisor will work to build, maintain, protect, and transfer your wealth by customizing a holistic plan to help you:
- Optimize your personal balance sheet through the strategic use of credit and deposits1
- Pursue your lifestyle and income goals with the right investment strategy3,4
- Choose an investment management style that aligns with your desired degree of involvement3,4
- Protect what is important to you by choosing an effective mix of insurance solutions3.4
- Define your legacy with prudent estate planning and fiduciary services4
Serving you locally, with global capabilities
As a Bank of the West Wealth Management client, you’ll gain from a combination of local resources and international financial strength that few institutions can match.
- For more than 50 years, we've been meeting the needs of Wealth Management clients—providing the exceptional solutions and support necessary to thrive in a changing world
- As part of BNP Paribas—one of the top 10 wealth managers worldwide5–we have access to a full spectrum of industry-leading financial resources
See what a difference Bank of the West Wealth Management can make for you and your family.
Legal information and Disclosures
1Deposit and loan products offered by Bank of the West. All loans subject to credit approval. Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. Please consult with a Personal Client Advisor for further information.
2Other fees, such as foreign transaction fees, may apply to withdrawals from a Wealth Management Checking Account.
3Securities and variable annuities are offered through BancWest Investment Services, a registered broker/dealer, member FINRA/SIPC, and SEC Registered Investment Adviser. Financial Advisors are Registered Representatives of BancWest Investment Services. Fixed annuities/insurance products are offered through BancWest Insurance Agency in California (License #0C52321) and through BancWest Investment Services, Inc. in all other states where it is licensed to do business. This is not an offer or solicitation in any jurisdiction where we are not authorized to do business. Bank of the West and its various affiliates and subsidiaries are not tax or legal advisors.
4Bank of the West Wealth Management Group offers products and services through Bank of the West and its various affiliates and subsidiaries. BancWest Investment Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of the West. Bank of the West is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas.
5Scorpio Partnership Global Private Banking Benchmark 2017; www.scorpiopartnership.com/knowledge/report/scorpio-partnership-global-private-banking-benchmark-2017
Investment and Insurance Products:
- NOT FDIC INSURED
- NOT BANK GUARANTEED
- MAY LOSE VALUE
- NOT A DEPOSIT
- NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY