Global solutions and insights that bridge financial worlds
Whether you’ve been living in the U.S. for some time, have recently arrived, or are planning a move to America, our Wealth Management team is ready to help you manage your banking, wealth, and overall financial affairs.
As part of BNP Paribas, we deliver personalized local service and guidance, backed by the international capabilities and comprehensive solutions of a global banking leader.1 Our team of wealth strategists can provide custom strategies to help you effectively navigate the U.S. financial landscape based on their rich geographic expertise and multicultural perspectives that span Europe, Asia, the Americas, and other regions.
24/7 exclusive assistance:
International call collect:
A Range of Credit and Banking Solutions
We can help you establish the credit and banking resources you need to manage your financial life and seize opportunities as they arise. As a Bank of the West Wealth Management client, you have access to:
- World EliteTM MasterCard® featuring an enhanced rewards program and other benefits3
- Auto and mortgage loans that don’t require a U.S. credit history to apply2
- Custom credit solutions with an international letter of credit2
- Wealth Management Checking and Money Market Savings accounts with preferred interest rates2,4
- No ATM withdrawal fees at any bank worldwide5
Financial Planning with International Expertise
Our team of dedicated advisors will take a holistic view of your situation and then recommend strategies and solutions that align with the unique financial needs and tax situation6 of clients living abroad in the U.S., including:
- Strategic financial planning and global wealth management services that can help unify your financial outlook
- Coordination of income tax consultations with your tax advisors that take into consideration real estate, investment, business, and trust ownership6
- A comprehensive review of your exposure to U.S. estate and gift taxes, as well as strategies that can help you mitigate that exposure6
- An exit tax analysis prior to you leaving the U.S.6
Customized Guidance and Investment Strategies7
Managing assets in more than one country can add complexity to your overall financial picture. Our team of advisors understand this reality, and are well versed in recommending financial and investing strategies to help you:
- Select the investment and management approaches that work best for you7
- Use credit and deposit solutions strategically to optimize your personal balance sheet2
- Be prepared for every life stage through individualized financial, retirement, and estate planning. Our International Client brochure provides a complete list of these tailored offerings.
1 Scorpio Partnership Global Private Banking Benchmark 2017, www.scorpiopartnership.com/knowledge/report/scorpio-partnership-global-private-banking-benchmark-2017
2 Deposit and loan products offered by Bank of the West. All loans subject to credit approval. Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. Please consult with a Private Client Advisor for further information.
3 Credit Cards subject to credit approval. Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. Refer to the MasterCard Guide to Benefits provided with the card for complete program terms and conditions or consult with your Private Client Advisor for further information. The Wealth Management World Elite Mastercard Credit Card is subject to an Annual Membership Fee if you do not maintain Eligible Qualified Balances of $250,000 or more. For important details about rates, fees and other charges, please reach out to your Private Client Advisor.
4 The Wealth Management Money Market Savings Account has no monthly service charge. All other standard fees and charges apply. Fees may reduce earnings on the account. Withdrawals from the account are subject to transaction limits.
5 All ATM cash withdrawal fees charged by non-Bank of the West ATMs will be rebated within one (1) business day of the fees posting to your account. Other fees such as foreign transaction fees may apply. Card usage is blocked in certain countries as required by U.S. law.
6 Bank of the West, its various affiliates and subsidiaries are not tax or legal advisors and do not provide legal, tax or accounting advice to customers. Therefore, you should not consider or rely on any reporting as legal, tax or accounting advice, which would have to be addressed to your particular circumstances. If you need legal, tax or accounting advice, you should consult your attorney, your accountant, or another professional who can provide this advice. Bank of the West is not responsible for, and will not act as your agent in, implementing any wealth strategies that may be developed for you or any decisions made by you. The Bank will not prepare any legal documents for you.
7 Securities and variable annuities are offered through BancWest Investment Services, a registered broker/dealer, member FINRA/SIPC, and SEC-registered investment adviser. Financial advisors are registered representatives of BancWest Investment Services. Fixed annuities/insurance products are offered through BancWest Insurance Agency in California, (License #0C52321) and through BancWest Investment Services, Inc. in all other states where it is licensed to do business. This is not an offer or solicitation in any jurisdiction where we are not authorized to do business.
Bank of the West Wealth Management Group provides financial products and services through Bank of the West and its various affiliates and subsidiaries.
BancWest Investment Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of the West. Bank of the West is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas.
Investment and Insurance Products:
- NOT FDIC INSURED
- NOT BANK GUARANTEED
- MAY LOSE VALUE
- NOT A DEPOSIT
- NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY