Guiding Corporate Executives Through Evolving Financial Complexity
As a corporate executive, you face distinct financial complexities that change and evolve over time. Whether you are accumulating wealth through various benefit plans, or have gone through corporate finance transactions that have impacted your personal balance sheet, our Wealth Management team can help guide you through the development of a comprehensive financial plan.
We’ll start by gaining an in-depth understanding of your unique financial picture, and then structure a holistic plan that goes beyond diversification and liquidation. As part of this process, we’ll take into account your multifaceted sources of wealth—including complex stock holdings and corporate benefits packages. And to address your global investment needs, you’ll have ready access to the extensive insights of our parent company BNP Paribas.
24/7 exclusive assistance:
International call collect:
Financial Insights for Every Phase of Corporate Life
A Consultative Approach For Your Entire Financial Picture
Your dedicated advisor will gain an in-depth understanding of your unique situation, and work with you to tailor a financial plan.
Considering your benefits, concentrated stock holdings, and other assets, we’ll outline relevant investment opportunities.
Along with a team of specialists, your advisor will execute on strategies, monitor progress, and adjust based on new goals.
Aligning What’s Right for You and Your Family
- Executive benefit grants, vesting, and exercise
- Concentrated stock position diversification strategies
- Pre-corporate distribution finance transaction plans
- Short- and long-term goal-setting, including retirement and education funding
- Legacy planning
- Charitable giving plans to help offset capital gains taxes
- Lifestyle needs assessment
- Post-exercise sales
- Income needs evaluation
- Statement analysis
- Comparison of viable alternatives
- Consolidated asset allocation
- Liquidity planning for restricted assets
- Cash-out and option strategies
Protection and Insurance2
- Identification of family exposure
- Analysis of alternative solutions
- Ongoing plan review
- Estate plan and directive document review
- Identification of potential investment gaps
- Integration of unique family dynamics
- Ongoing administration
- Cash flow and income needs assessment
- Analysis of relevant solutions
- Optimization of deposit strategies
- Current credit commitment review
- Balance sheet optimization
Legal information and Disclosures
Deposit and loan products offered by Bank of the West. Member FDIC.
1 Securities and variable annuities are offered through BancWest Investment Services, a registered broker/dealer, member FINRA/SIPC, and SEC Registered Investment Adviser. Financial Advisors are Registered Representatives of BancWest Investment Services. Fixed annuities/insurance products are offered through BancWest Insurance Agency in California (License #0C52321) and through BancWest Investment Services, Inc. in all other states where it is licensed to do business. This is not an offer or solicitation in any jurisdiction where we are not authorized to do business. Bank of the West and its various affiliates and subsidiaries are not tax or legal advisors.
2 Insurance products not available to NY residents
BancWest Investment Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of the West. Bank of the West is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas.
Investment and Insurance Products:
- NOT FDIC INSURED
- NOT BANK GUARANTEED
- MAY LOSE VALUE
- NOT A DEPOSIT
- NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY