Credit and lending solutions that put you front and center
Your financial situation is unique—and so are your lending and credit needs.1 Your Primary Advisor will evaluate your financing goals and recommend tailored solutions that align with your overall Wealth Management plan, including:
- Wealth Management World EliteTM MasterCard®
- Mortgage Lending Solutions
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Investment Lines of Credit
- Custom Credit Solutions
24/7 exclusive assistance:
International call collect:
Wealth Management World Elite Mastercard
Our most exclusive credit card, the Bank of the West Wealth Management World Elite Mastercard recognizes your distinctive status with benefits that include:
- Bank of the West rewards program2– Get 3 Points for every dollar spent on qualifying travel and restaurant purchases, and 1.5 Points for every dollar spent on other qualifying purchases
- Enhanced travel protection3—Enjoy greater peace of mind with Lost and Damaged Luggage and Trip Cancellation Insurance, Medical Evacuation Coverage, and MasterRental Theft and Damage Coverage for rental vehicles
- No foreign transaction fees4—Make purchases from international merchants, or when traveling abroad, without foreign transaction fees
- Wealth Management concierge service3—Take advantage of complimentary 24/7 assistance with special requests, personalized travel recommendations, and access to exclusive events
- Upgraded shopping security3—Shop confidently with Identity Theft Resolution Services, Purchase Assurance, and Extended Warranty protection
Mortgages and Home Equity Lines of Credit
To help ensure your home financing strategy is optimized for your individual situation, your Primary Advisor will work alongside a dedicated Private Mortgage Banker. Together they will recommend a financing approach that integrates into your overall plan and includes solutions that recognize your Wealth Management status, including:
- Relationship rates available for Wealth Management clients on qualifying loans5
- Fixed- and adjustable-rate mortgages with higher debt ratios based on income or assets6
- Interest-only options7
- Investment property lending
- Home equity lines of credit secured by your primary residence, vacation home, or investment property.
Investment Lines of Credit
Satisfying your short-term need for liquidity shouldn’t impact the long-term investments you’ve worked hard to build. With an Investment Line of Credit—an exclusive Wealth Management client benefit—you can borrow against eligible assets held at Bank of the West and our affiliated broker/dealer, BancWest Investment Services.8,* This allows you to:
- Unlock the value of eligible assets and investments to meet liquidity needs
- Stay invested and potentially avoid unintended tax consequences8
- Take advantage of competitive interest rates and streamlined approvals
- Avoid setup, non-use, and cancellation fees
Custom Credit Solutions
Many times, the unique needs of high-net-worth individuals with complex finances cannot be met with traditional credit structures. For our valued Wealth Management clients, we are able to draw on the vast global experience of our parent company BNP Paribas to offer out-of-the-box credit solutions designed exclusively for more affluent clients, including:
- Higher loan and line amounts with flexible terms9
- Tailored financing for high-net-worth individuals and nonprofits
- Bridge loan financing—both secured and unsecured
See what a difference Bank of the West Wealth Management can make for you and your family.
1 Deposit and loan products offered by Bank of the West. All loans subject to credit approval. Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. Please consult with a Personal Client Advisor for further information.
2 Points are awarded only on net purchases (purchases minus any returns or adjustments). Balance transfers, or cash advances, convenience checks, interest charges and any kind of fees charged to the account do not count as purchases. You can get and redeem points as long as your account remains open and in good standing. See Rewards Program Rules that will be provided with your card for more details.
3 Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. Refer to the Mastercard Guide to Benefits that will be provided with your card for complete program terms and conditions.
4 Foreign Transaction Fees refer to the amount charged by Mastercard to Bank of the West for transactions you make in a foreign currency or that you make outside the United States of America. Other fees or charges may still apply.
5 All loans subject to credit approval, standard mortgage qualifications, and underwriting requirements. Additional fees, conditions and restrictions may apply. Not all loans offered are available in all states. Automatic payments discount of 0.125% off the standard rate requires applicants to establish automatic mortgage payments from their new or existing Bank of the West personal checking or savings account. For adjustable rate mortgages, the discount is applicable only during the initial fixed-rate period. Other restrictions may apply. All terms and conditions applicable to the checking or savings account apply, including fees and minimum opening deposits. Additional benefits for eligible Bank of the West deposit customers, or investment customers of BancWest Investment Services, may be available (ask us for details). Please contact a Private Client Advisor for full terms and conditions of Bank of the West Wealth Management Checking.
6 Fully amortizing loans with debt-to-income ratios up to 60% will be considered as long as reserve and residual income requirements are met. Contact a Private Client Advisor for more information on specific requirements needed to qualify. Additional conditions and restrictions may apply.
7 Payments made during the interest-only period will not reduce the principal loan balance. At the end of the interest-only period, the minimum payment will increase to include interest and principal payment. Please contact a Private Client Advisor for full terms and conditions.
8 Only certain types of accounts and securities offered through BancWest Investment Services* are eligible for the Investment Line of Credit Program. Please consult with your Private Client Advisor to confirm eligibility.
9 Custom credit loan and line amounts are higher in comparison to standard retail loan products. Please consult with a Private Client Advisor to confirm eligibility.
* Securities and variable annuities are offered through BancWest Investment Services, a registered broker/dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC, and SEC Registered Investment Adviser. Financial Advisors are Registered Representatives of BancWest Investment Services. Fixed annuities/insurance products are offered through BancWest Insurance Agency in California, (License #0C52321) and through BancWest Investment Services, Inc. in all other states where it is licensed to do business. This is not an offer or solicitation in any jurisdiction where we are not authorized to do business. Bank of the West and its various affiliates and subsidiaries are not tax or legal advisors.
BancWest Investment Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of the West. Bank of the West is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas.
Investment and Insurance Products:
- NOT FDIC INSURED
- NOT BANK GUARANTEED
- MAY LOSE VALUE
- NOT A DEPOSIT
- NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY