Global Investment Management and Fiduciary Solutions
As part of BNP Paribas, one of the top 10 wealth managers worldwide1, Bank of the West has the dual advantages of local presence and global reach—a powerful combination few institutions can match.
- Drawing on our vast resources, we can devise and put into motion sophisticated strategic plans.
- You’ll have access to investment advice from around the globe to guide your financial and wealth transfer plans.
- Our dedicated investment professionals will tailor your investment strategies and provide active management and disciplined risk mitigation.
- As your situation changes, count on us to continually monitor your strategies—aligning them with your evolving financial goals.
Client Access and Support:
Mon-Fri, 6 a.m.-5 p.m. PT
Estate planning and trust administration
We can help you navigate the challenges and complexities of sustaining wealth across generations. Our skilled fiduciary officers will work closely with your attorney, accountant, and other advisors to manage your estate plan and help protect your family’s future. We offer:
- Specialized trust services and administration, including estate settlement, estate plan reviews, and preparation and filing of tax returns.
- Individualized support, including serving as a Trustee, Successor Trustee, Co-Trustee, or as an Investment Agent, based on your family’s needs.
- Disciplined management of specific non-liquid assets, such as real estate, including agricultural properties and other holdings.
- Comprehensive wealth planning and philanthropic consulting.
Our four key investment beliefs
Your portfolio manager will customize your portfolio based on your unique situation and provide ongoing professional management and monitoring based on these four guiding principles:
- A well-diversified portfolio
- An optimal mix of pure asset classes
- Active management by disciplined, focused investment professionals
- Broad market coverage and risk mitigation
Analytical portfolio optimization
We will draw upon our deep insights in an effort to build the most efficient portfolio for meeting your return objectives, all while factoring in your desired risk tolerance. Our analytics and portfolio management team employs a two-pronged investment approach:
- A qualitative process that takes into account your individual circumstances, preferences, and constraints—including tax sensitivity, income needs, time horizon, and legal structure
- A quantitative process that includes intensive statistical analysis and rigorous risk monitoring to strategically match portfolio characteristics to your personal objectives
See what a difference Bank of the West Wealth Management can make for you and your family.
Legal information and Disclosures
1 Global Finance 2017; www.gfmag.com/magazine/december-2017/worlds-best-private-banks-2017-breathing-space.
Diversification does not guarantee profit or protect against loss in declining markets. Asset allocation does not assure or guarantee better performance and cannot eliminate the risk of investment losses. Real estate investments carry a certain degree of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. Fixed income securities are subject to availability and market fluctuation. These securities may be worth less than the original cost upon redemption. Certain high-yield/high-risk bonds carry particular market risks and may experience greater volatility in market value than investment-grade corporate bonds. Government bonds and Treasury bills are guaranteed by the U.S. government and, if held to maturity, offer a fixed rate of return and fixed principal value. Interest from certain municipal bonds may be subject to state and/or local taxes and in some instances, the alternative minimum tax. Bank of the West and its various affiliates and subsidiaries are not tax or legal advisors. Please consult your tax or legal advisor for more information regarding your personal situation.
Bank of the West Wealth Management offers products and services through Bank of the West and its various affiliates and subsidiaries.
Securities and variable annuities are offered through BancWest Investment Services, a registered broker/dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC, and SEC Registered Investment Adviser. These products are offered by Financial Advisors who are registered representatives of BancWest Investment Services.
BancWest Investment Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of the West. Bank of the West is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas.