BY CLICKING ON THE CONTINUE/PAY NOW BUTTON, I AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OUTLINED BELOW FOR USING MY BANK ACCOUNT AS A PAYMENT METHOD, WHICH ARE LISTED BELOW, AND AUTHORIZE BW INSURANCE AGENCY TO DEBIT MY BANK ACCOUNT FOR MY INSURANCE PREMIUM AS ENTERED BY ME.
Please remember that we can not change, alter, amend or add coverage to your policy through this payment method. You must speak to your Agent to request changes.
Terms and Conditions for Payments from a Bank Account
These are the terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") for use of a bank account as a payment method for your insurance premium to BW Insurance Agency, Inc. (“BWIA”). Please note that your use of the BW Insurance Agency website is also governed by our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Notice, as well as all other applicable terms, conditions, limitations and requirements contained on the BWIA website, all of which (as added to, deleted from, or otherwise changed from time to time and over time) are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions. If you choose to use a bank account as your payment method, you accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- To access this service you must have use of a computer and printer, a communications link or a cable connection and a modem or other device for connecting your computer to the Internet and the ability to open and save Portable Document Format (PDF) documents. The equipment, software, and your communications link are collectively referred to as your “Computer.” You are solely responsible for selecting, obtaining, installing, maintaining and operating your Computer in accordance with the requirements provided by the respective manufacturers and service providers.
- Bank Account Payments. By choosing to use a bank account as your payment method, you will be able to complete your payment using any valid automated clearing house ("ACH") enabled bank account at a United States-based bank or financial institution. Whenever you choose to pay your insurance premium using your bank account, you are authorizing BWIA (or its agent) to debit your bank account for the indicated amount of your insurance premium. Your transaction must be payable in U.S. dollars. BW Insurance Agency, in its sole discretion, may refuse this payment option service to anyone or any user without notice for any reason at any time.
- ACH Authorization. By choosing your bank account as your payment method, you agree that: (a) you have read, understand and agree to these Terms and Conditions, and that this agreement constitutes a "writing signed by you" under any applicable law or regulation, (b) you consent to the electronic delivery of the disclosures contained in these Terms and Conditions, (c) you authorize BWIA(or its agent) to make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate any dispute involving your payment, which may include ordering a credit report and performing other credit checks or verifying the information you provide against third party databases, and (d) you authorize BWIA(or its agent) to initiate one or more ACH debit entries (withdrawals) or the creation of an equivalent bank draft for the specified amount(s) from your bank account, and you authorize the financial institution that holds your bank account to deduct such payments. You agree that theses terms and conditions will be supplied to you electronically and that you may print them as indicated below. Should you require a paper copy, however, you may contact BWIA as indicated in paragraph 6 below. This authorization authorizes only the one-time payment described herein.
- Returned Payments. If any of your payments are returned unpaid, BWIA will initiate two additional payment attempts. Your financial institution may assess a service charge for all dishonored payments. We may initiate a collection process or legal action to collect any money owed to us. You agree to pay all our costs for such action, including any reasonable attorneys' fees.
- Cancellations and Refunds. Should you continue with the payment process, you may not cancel any payments made to BWIA through this payment method. Accordingly, if you do not wish to make a payment in this manner or if these terms and conditions are not acceptable to you, you must cancel this transaction by closing this window. If you believe that any payment to BWIA was made in error, you may contact us as indicated in paragraph 6 below.
- Customer Service. Transactions that we process using your bank account will be identified as ["BWIA"] (or a similar identifier) on the statement issued by the financial institution holding your account. All questions relating to any transactions made using your bank account by us should be directed to us. Save the confirmations that you are provided when you make your payment, and check them against your bank account statement. You may contact us regarding your BWIA payments made using your bank account and by writing to us at 520 Main Ave, Fargo ND 58124
- Transaction Errors. If you believe that any payment transaction initiated by BWIA (or its agent) with respect to your bank account is erroneous, or if you need more information about any such transaction, you should contact us as soon as possible as provided in Section 5 of these Terms and Conditions.
- Your Liability for Unauthorized Transactions. If you are a consumer, federal law limits your liability for any fraudulent, erroneous unauthorized transaction from your bank account based on how quickly you report it to your financial institution. As general rule, you should report any fraudulent, erroneous or unauthorized transactions to your financial institution within 60 days after the questionable transaction FIRST appeared on your bank account statement. You should contact your financial institution for more information about the policies and procedures that apply to your account and any unauthorized transactions, including any limits on your liability.
To print this page for your records: Press "Ctrl" and "P" if you are using a Windows browser, or "Apple" and "P" if you are using a Macintosh.