1. Applies only to transactions that are electronically deposited into your Bank of the West account. Transaction files received by 7:00 pm PT will be funded to a Bank of the West Business Checking account the same business day. Files received after 7:00 pm PT will be funded the next business day. Our business days are Monday through Friday excluding federal holidays. Transaction limits and restrictions may apply. Funding on weekends and holidays via Elavon's True Daily funding service subject to a monthly fee. Ask for details.
2. Merchant Services are: (i) provided by Elavon®, a separate legal entity which Bank of the West does not own or control; and (ii) subject to credit approval and to terms, conditions and fees established by Elavon. Bank of the West makes no representations or warranties regarding Elavon's services and does not accept any responsibility for those services or for any other acts or omissions of Elavon. Bank of the West may be compensated by Elavon for approved accounts, among other things.
3. Requires SAFE-T solution provided by Elavon. SAFE-T is provided by and subject to approval by Elavon. SAFE-T includes up to $100,000 in breach assistance with Silver package and up to $250,000 with Gold package.
4. Payments accepted in the U.S. only. Elavon monthly service charges may apply for processing transactions via mobile payment apps. Web access is needed to download and use mobile app; your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending on your individual plan; check with your carrier for specific fees and charges that may apply. Some features may require additional online setup. Any fees for optional transactions or services will be identified during registration for these services and during their use. Rates and fees may change without notice. Other conditions and fees may apply.
5. One year's worth of the highest applicable monthly hardware rental fee will be reimbursed via a one-time, upfront merchant services account statement credit to customers who (1) are approved and open a new Bank of the West merchant services account with Elavon and (2) rent qualifying hardware, between January 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021 and (3) activate the merchant services account within 60 days of approval. A new merchant services account is activated by processing and settling a transaction. The statement credit will be applied to your merchant services account no later than two months after you activate. Some rentals include software fees which will not be credited. Qualifying equipment includes any rented hardware with a minimum of $10/month rental charge. As long as you are enrolled to rent equipment, you will incur a monthly rental fee. Features and functionality may vary per terminal model. Rental equipment may be new or used and is dependent on inventory available at time of order. All used equipment is inspected and refurbished upon return before being re-deployed. Rentals are month to month and may be terminated at any time by Elavon. Purchase options are also available. Offer is limited to one statement credit per Merchant ID (MID).
6. A one-time merchant services account statement credit for the cost of the mobile card reader unit (cost may vary based on model), less any applicable taxes, will be awarded to customers who (1) are approved and open a new Bank of the West merchant services account with Elavon and (2) purchase an eligible mobile card reader between December 1, 2020 and December 31, 2021 and (3) activate the merchant services account within 60 days of approval. A new merchant services account is activated by processing and settling a transaction. The statement credit will be applied to your merchant services account no later than two months after you activate. Offer is limited to one statement credit per Merchant ID (MID).