Flexible hardware and e-commerce payment options for your business
Depending on your business type, we offer the right equipment to make your sales happen just about anywherefootnote6. With no long-term commitments, your monthly cost includes hardware, software, and top-tier coverage for all transaction types.
Apply now for one of the most popular solutions below or speak to a Merchant Services specialist to learn more about other options. These solutions support in-person, online, or phone payments— with reliable security solutions to keep your customer’s payment data safe and 24/7/365 customer support.
- Ethernet-cable connectivity required
- Compact design
- Durable touchpad
- Paper receipts (tip line optional)
- Traditional solution for retail sales
- Take payments over the phone
- User-friendly virtual terminal—no hardware required
- Secure, key-entered transactions
- Streamline operations with digital invoices
- Multi-user access with customizable permission controls
- Customize the eCommerce experience on your website with tools like ordering, shopping cards, or a buy button
- Kick-off your online presence by building a website that includes eCommerce and data security tools
- Competitive rates and processing fees
- Digital invoicing with recurring payment options and secure payment info storage
Tell us where you live
Choose your state of legal residence. We can then give you information about the products and services available in your area.
Note: Bank of the West has branches only in the states listed in the drop-down. At this time, we only open accounts for individuals and businesses in these states.