Monday-Friday same-day funding is free, or funding on weekends and holidays for a minimal monthly fee.footnote2
Secure data and card processing
Powered by Elavon, our solutions offer encrypted security with reliable breach assistance.footnote5
Flexible hardware and e-commerce payment options for your business
Depending on your business type, we offer the right equipment to make your sales happen just about anywherefootnote6. With no long-term commitments, your monthly cost includes hardware, software and top-tier coverage for all transaction types.
Apply now for one of the most popular solutions below or speak to a Merchant Services specialist to learn more about other options. These solutions support in-person, online or phone payments – with reliable security solutions to keep your customers' payment data safe and 24/7/365 customer support.
- Take payments over the phone
- User-friendly virtual terminal – no hardware required
- Secure, key-entered transactions
- Address verification at no extra cost
- Multi-user access with customizable permission controls
$10 / monthApply Now
Custom Payment Services
- Customize the eCommerce experience on your website with tools like ordering, shopping carts, or a buy button
- Kick-off your online presence by building a website that includes eCommerce tools
- Competitive rates and processing fees
- Strengthen your transaction data security
Custom PricingRequest Quote
Accepting payments is just the beginning
Bank of the West Merchant Services can help you improve cash flow, grow sales, and stay in control of finances – all with no long-term commitments, and US-based customer service when you need it.
Talk to a Merchant Services Specialist
For relay service — dial 711.
Legal information and Disclosures
1. Merchant Services are: (i) provided by Elavon®, a separate legal entity which Bank of the West does not own or control; and (ii) subject to credit approval and to terms, conditions and fees established by Elavon. Bank of the West makes no representations or warranties regarding Elavon's services and does not accept any responsibility for those services or for any other acts or omissions of Elavon. Bank of the West may be compensated by Elavon for approved accounts, among other things.
2. Applies only to transactions that are electronically deposited into your Bank of the West account. Transaction files received by 7:00 pm PT will be funded to a Bank of the West Business Checking account the same business day. Files received after 7:00 pm PT will be funded the next business day. Our business days are Monday through Friday excluding federal holidays. Transaction limits and restrictions may apply. Funding on weekends and holidays via Elavon's True Daily funding service subject to a monthly fee. Ask for details.
3. The $10 Monthly Service Charge on Any Deposit Checking for Business account may only be waived by making at least one (1) deposit of any amount to the Any Deposit Checking for Business account during the statement cycle, such as merchant services funds settlement, direct deposit, mobile deposit, ATM deposit, or in-branch deposit (does not include fund transfers between Bank of the West accounts or any credit from Bank of the West.) If the Merchant Services account being used to deposit monthly is closed for any reason, and there isn't another monthly deposit being made, the automatic monthly service charge waiver no longer applies to the Any Deposit Checking account.
4. Your Elavon Merchant Services must be set up through Bank of the West and settle to the Classic Business Checking account to waive the $25 Monthly Service Charge. Certain fees, conditions, and restrictions may apply. Monthly Service Charge waivers will become effective up to two business days following the day the Classic Business Checking account is opened or transferred. Ask us about other ways to waive the monthly service charge on Classic Business Checking. If the Merchant Services account is closed for any reason, the automatic monthly service charge waiver no longer applies to the Classic Business Checking account.
5. Requires SAFE-T solution provided by Elavon. SAFE-T is provided by and subject to approval by Elavon. SAFE-T includes up to $100,000 in breach assistance with Silver package and up to $250,000 with Gold package.
6. Payments accepted in the U.S. only. Elavon monthly service charges may apply for processing transactions via mobile payment apps. Web access is needed to download and use mobile app; your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending on your individual plan; check with your carrier for specific fees and charges that may apply. Some features may require additional online setup. Any fees for optional transactions or services will be identified during registration for these services and during their use. Rates and fees may change without notice. Other conditions and fees may apply.
7. One year's worth of the highest applicable monthly hardware rental fee will be reimbursed via a one-time merchant services account statement credit to customers who (1) are approved and open a new Bank of the West merchant services account with Elavon and (2) rent qualifying hardware, between January 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021 and (3) activate the merchant services account within 60 days of approval. A new merchant services account is activated by authorizing and settling a payment transaction. The statement credit will be applied to your merchant services account no later than two months after you activate. Some rentals include software fees which will not be credited. Qualifying equipment includes any rented hardware with a minimum of $10/month rental charge. As long as you are enrolled to rent equipment, you will incur a monthly rental fee. Features and functionality may vary per terminal model. Rental equipment may be new or used and is dependent on inventory available at time of order. All used equipment is inspected and refurbished upon return before being re-deployed. Rentals are month to month and may be terminated at any time by Elavon. Purchase options are also available. Offer is limited to one statement credit per Merchant ID (MID).
8. A one-time merchant services account statement credit for the cost of the mobile card reader unit (cost may vary based on model), less any applicable taxes, will be awarded to customers who (1) are approved and open a new Bank of the West merchant services account with Elavon and (2) purchase an eligible mobile card reader between December 1, 2020 and December 31, 2021 and (3) activate the merchant services account within 60 days of approval. A new merchant services account is activated by processing and settling a transaction. The statement credit will be applied to your merchant services account no later than two months after you activate. Offer is limited to one statement credit per Merchant ID (MID).