Get the financing you need — with an SBA 7(a) Loan.
Designed exclusively for small business owners, the SBA 7(a) Loan provides financing secured by your business assets or personal real estate to:
- Expand your business or buy a new one*
- Finance commercial real estate
- Buyout a partner
- Purchase equipment for your business
Backed by the a U.S. Small Business Administration, this loan can help you reach your goals with:
- Loan amounts from $50,000 to $5 million
- Competitive pricing
- Up to 90% financing
- Fixed- and variable-rate options
- Terms up to 25 years for buying/refinancing real estate, up to 10 years for buying a business or equipment
And as a certified SBA Preferred Lender, we can:
- Pre-qualify you for an SBA loan within 48 hours
- Fund your loan in as little as 30 days once it's approved
SBA loans from Bank of the West are in participation with the United States Small Business Administration. Loans are subject to credit approval. Certain fees and restrictions apply.
Talk to a Business Banker
To learn more, visit us at SBAexperts.com.
Find a branch: