An SBA 7(a) Loan offers flexibility, longer terms and lower down payments compared to other financing options.
Get the funds to expand your business, buy out a partner, purchase commercial property, build a new facility, upgrade equipment, and more.
Talk to your Business BankerCONTACT US
Get the cash you need to grow your business with an SBA 7(a) Loan
Loans from $50,000 to $5 million to fund:
- Real estate purchase, refinance or construction
- Business acquisition or partner buyout
- Equipment purchase or refinance
- Medical practice start-up
- Working capital
Terms and rates:
- Up to 90% financing
- Up to 25 years, fully amortized
- Fixed and variable rate options
The fees1 can be included in the financing:
- SBA guarantee fee and loan packaging fee
- Environmental / Appraisal fee when applicable
- Additional fees for construction loans may be applicable
SBA Loan Key Advantages
- Higher loan amounts
- Lower down payments
- Longer terms
Legal information and Disclosures
SBA loans from Bank of the West are in participation with the US Small Business Administration. Loans are subject to credit approval in accordance with both Bank of the West and SBA eligibility and lending guidelines and are for business purposes only. Offer, terms, and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Conditions, fees, and restrictions may apply.
1 Fees based on loan amount.
2 Pre-qualifications within 48 hours on most transactions with no fee or obligation once items needed for pre-qualification have been received by banker.
3 Loan commitments within 3 – 5 business days on most transactions once complete application has been received by banker.