Maximize your negotiating power and minimize interest costs – with our Farm Flex Loan.
If you have big purchases on the horizon, set yourself up for success with our Farm Flex Loan. This non-revolving line of credit gives you a drawdown period of up to 12 months, so you can negotiate the best deal knowing your financing is already approved — and you can reduce interest costs by using your funds only when you're ready to buy. At maturity, the balance converts to a fully amortized term loan.
This financing solution secured by new or used equipment or vehicles, cash, general assets, or real estate offers:
- Loan amounts from $10,000* to $500,000
- A 12- month draw period with interest-only payments
- A loan term up to six years with principal plus interest payments
- A choice of variable or fixed rate
- Competitive pricing and no closing costs
- A reduced rate when you use our Automatic Payment Option
Compare agriculture loans >
*10,100 minimum in Arizona.
**SBA loans from Bank of the West are in participation with the United States Small Business Administration. Loans are subject to approval.
Loans are subject to credit approval. Certain fees and restrictions apply.