Business Rewards Credit Card
Simplify your finances plus get reward Points on every qualifying purchase* – with our Business Rewards Credit Card.
If you want a more convenient, secure way to manage company spending — and get reward Points on every qualifying purchase* — consider our Business Rewards Credit Card. Accepted at millions of locations worldwide, this card is designed to help you:
- Get 60,000 bonus Points for the first $5,000 in qualifying net purchases spent within 90 days from account opening1
- Accumulate reward Points easily with one reward Point for every $1 in qualifying net purchases* plus unlimited reward Points with no expiration dates and no annual cap as long as your account remains open and in good standing. Simply go to the Awards Catalog at bankofthewestrewards.com to claim and redeem your Points.
- Manage cash flow by paying balances off over time at a competitive 17.74% APR on purchases, which will vary based on the Prime Rate. See the Business Credit Card Agreement for more details.
- Gain more control over spending with monthly statements detailing each purchase and an Annual Summary itemized by spending category.
- Stay on top of employee purchases with individual spending limits.
- Access special MasterCard® benefits, including:
- With the MasterCard Easy Savings® Program2, just start using your card and you'll get up to 25% in automatic rebates on purchases at more than 19,000 participating gas stations and more than 5,000 hotels nationwide. You can start getting rebates on:
- Gas at participating Shell, Mobil, and Exxon stations
- Auto care service at participating Firestone shops
- Hotel reservations at participating Hyatt Place locations, Hilton Garden Inn, and more
- Car rentals at participating Budget and Avis locations
- Dining at more than 10,000 restaurants
- Car Rental Collision Damage Waiver Insurance, Travel Assistance Services, and Extended Warranty and Purchase Assurance3
New Enhanced Chip Cards Are Here
Bank of the West began issuing chip credit cards in January 2016 for a safer way to pay.
Bank of the West customers now also have the ability to add Business MasterCards to Apple Pay®, Android Pay®, and Samsung Pay®. Learn more
Points have no value except when claimed by the cardholder for redeeming an award. Points are awarded only on net purchases (purchases minus any returns or adjustments). Balance transfers, cash advances, convenience checks, interest charges and any kind of fees charged to the account do not count as purchases. Values of awards, points required for an award, and awards offered may vary from time to time without notice. If your Account is closed for any reason, you will no longer be able to accumulate Points and all Points which have accrued with that Account will be eliminated. Accounts must be in good standing to claim and redeem Points. Points that have been accrued will be reflected on the cardholder’s monthly credit card statement and online at www.bankofthewestrewards.com and cannot be transferred, assigned, bought or sold by the cardholder. All awards are subject to availability and may be withdrawn, changed or replaced at any time. The Bank of the West Rewards Program is subject to the current Program Rules.
1Bonus reward Points one-time offer is only valid for new Business Rewards Credit Card accounts; if qualifying purchases totaling $5,000 or more are made within 90 days of account opening, 60,000 bonus Points will be posted to the account within 150 days of account opening. Qualifying purchases can be made by any and all cardholders on a single Account. Limit one offer per Account. Offer may not be combined with any other special offer.
2Bank of the West automatically enrolls all of its Business Rewards MasterCard credit cards in the Easy Savings Program. The MasterCard Easy Savings Program is operated and serviced by MasterCard and is not affiliated with Bank of the West. Cardholder Terms & Conditions for MasterCard Easy Savings Program apply. See easysavings.com for more information.
3 Insurance is provided by insurance carriers indicated in your Guide to Benefits. Certain restrictions apply – please see your Guide to Benefits for details.
MasterCard, the MasterCard Brand Mark and MasterCard Easy Savings are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Talk to a Business Banker
Find out which Credit Card is right for your business.
Find a branch: