Business Rewards Credit Card
Simplify your finances plus get Rewards points on every qualifying purchase* – with our Business Rewards Credit Card.
If you want a more convenient, secure way to manage company spending — and get Rewards points on every qualifying purchase* — consider our Business Rewards Credit Card. Accepted at millions of locations worldwide, this card is designed to help you:
- Accumulate Rewards points easily with one reward point for every $1 in qualifying purchases* plus unlimited reward points with no expiration dates and no annual cap as long as your account remains open and in good standing. Simply go to the Awards Catalog at bankofthewestrewards.com to claim and redeem your Rewards points.
- Start with a 0% introductory APR on purchases for the first six months, then your APR will be 17.24%, which will vary based on the Prime Rate. See the Business Credit Card Agreement.
- Gain more control over spending with monthly statements detailing each purchase and an Annual Account Summary Statement itemized by spending category.
- Stay on top of employee purchases with individual spending limits.
- Access special MasterCard® benefits, including:
- Automatic rebates on gas and maintenance at over 21,000 participating locations, plus more rebates when you register in the MasterCard Easy Savings® Program1
- Car Rental Collision Damage Waiver Insurance, Travel Assistance Services, and Extended Warranty and Purchase Assurance2
New Enhanced Chip Cards Are Coming
Bank of the West will begin issuing chip credit cards in January for a safer way to pay.
* Credit cards subject to credit approval. Certain fees and restrictions may apply. Refer to Rewards Program Rules for more details about qualifying purchases that accrue points.
Points have no value except when claimed by the cardholder for redeeming an award. Values of awards, points required for an award, and awards offered may vary from time to time without notice. The Bank of the West Rewards Program is subject to the current Program Rules.
1 Cardholder Terms & Conditions for MasterCard Easy Savings Program apply. See easysavings.com for more information.
2 Insurance is provided by insurance carriers indicated in your Guide to Benefits. Certain restrictions apply – please see your Guide to Benefits for details.
3 MasterCard, the MasterCard Brand Mark and MasterCard Easy Savings are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Talk to a Business Banker
Find out which Credit Card is right for your business.
Find a branch: