Business Credit Card
Spend less time managing and tracking expenses — with our Business Credit Card.
Looking for a more efficient way to manage business expenses and track spending? Our Business Credit Card is the solution. Accepted at millions of locations worldwide, this card is designed to help you:
- Pay no annual fee and get a 0% introductory APR on balance transfers and purchases for the first 9 months. Then, your APR will be 13.74%, which will vary based on the Prime Rate. See the Business Credit Card Agreement for more details.
- Gain more control over spending with monthly statements detailing each purchase and an Annual Summary itemized by spending category.
- Stay on top of employee purchases with individual spending limits.
- Access special MasterCard® benefits, including:
- With the MasterCard Easy Savings® Program1, just start using your card and you'll get up to 25% in automatic rebates on purchases at more than 19,000 participating gas stations and more than 5,000 hotels nationwide. You can start getting rebates on:
- Gas at participating Shell, Mobil, and Exxon stations
- Auto care service at participating Firestone shops
- Hotel reservations at participating Hyatt Place locations, Hilton Garden Inn, and more
- Car rentals at participating Budget and Avis locations
- Dining at more than 10,000 restaurants
- Car Rental Collision Damage Waiver Insurance, Travel Assistance Services, and Extended Warranty and Purchase Assurance2
Bank of the West customers now also have the ability to add Business MasterCards to Apple Pay®, Android Pay®, and Samsung Pay®. Learn more
1Bank of the West automatically enrolls all of its Business MasterCard credit cards in the Easy Savings Program. The MasterCard Easy Savings Program is operated and serviced by MasterCard and is not affiliated with Bank of the West. Cardholder Terms & Conditions for MasterCard Easy Savings Program apply. See easysavings.com for more information.
2 Insurance is provided by insurance carriers indicated in your Guide to Benefits. Certain restrictions apply – please see your Guide to Benefits for details.
MasterCard, the MasterCard Brand Mark and MasterCard Easy Savings are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Talk to a Business Banker
Find out which Credit Card is right for your business.
Find a branch: