Classic Business Checking
If you are looking for daily banking convenience and options to waive monthly service charges - consider our Classic Business Checking account.
If you don't need to handle a large number of banking transactions each month, consider our Classic Business Checking account with:
- 100 transactions each statement cycle (checks, deposits, deposited items)
- Convenient access to funds with a MasterCard™ Business Debit Card
- Mobile Banking and Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Avoid the $10 monthly service charge when you:
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of at least $3,000 in this account, or
- Maintain an average monthly combined balance of $6,000 in linked combined money market, savings or CD balances
- No monthly service charge on a Classic Business Savings account when you make automatic recurring monthly transfers of $100 or more from your Bank of the West business checking account
Talk to a Business Banker
Find out what Business Checking Account is right for you.
Find a branch:
What you'll need to apply.
- Organizing documents (Articles of incorporation; certificate or articles of organization for LLCs; Certificate of limited partnership, etc. as applicable to your business organization)
- Driver's License or State ID
- Tax Identification Number
- Current business address
- Proof of authorization to act on behalf of the business if business name not the same as owner's name
- Fictitious business or assumed name statement, if applicable or (articles of incorporation or association, fictitious name statement, and license if applicable)
- Additional documents as requested