Choice Business Checking
More relationship benefits and more ways to save money – with our Choice Business Checking Account.
If you are looking for an account that accommodates the needs of a larger business that rewards you for your banking relationship, put Choice Business Checking to work for you. This account features:
- Unlimited deposit and withdrawal transactions – no excess transaction fees
- Convenient access to funds with a MasterCard™ Business Debit Card
- Mobile Banking and Business Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Relationship interest rates on a Business Money Market Select account when your Choice Business Checking account is active (two transactions during the previous statement cycle)
- Avoid the $20 monthly service charge when you:
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of at least $6,000 in this account, or
- Maintain an average monthly combined balance of $15,000 in linked combined money market, savings or CD balances, or
- Take advantage of at least three of the following:
- Or, you can receive a monthly service charge rebate of $5 with one of these services, or $10 when you take advantage of any two.
Talk to a Business Banker
Find out what Business Checking Account is right for you.
Find a branch:
What you'll need to apply.
- Organizing documents (Articles of incorporation; certificate or articles of organization for LLCs; Certificate of limited partnership, etc. as applicable to your business organization)
- Driver's License or State ID
- Tax Identification Number
- Current business address
- Proof of authorization to act on behalf of the business if business name not the same as owner's name
- Fictitious business or assumed name statement, if applicable or (articles of incorporation or association, fictitious name statement, and license if applicable)
- Additional documents as requested