Analyzed Business Checking
Choose from a wide range of cash management solutions to help streamline your accounting functions and help you improve cash flow —with our Analyzed Business Checking Account.
If you’re looking for a more efficient way to reconcile multiple accounts, get detailed expense reporting, and manage cash flow, our Analyzed Business Checking Account may be the answer.
With this account, you can:
- Leverage our cash management solutions to help optimize your business finances
- Pay only for the services you use and offset fees with earnings credits. Reduce fees by maintaining higher balances
- Access your funds conveniently with MasterCard® Business Debit card
Talk to a Business Banker
Find out what Business Checking Account is right for you.
Find a branch:
What you'll need to apply.
- Organizing documents (Articles of incorporation; certificate or articles of organization for LLCs; Certificate of limited partnership, etc. as applicable to your business organization)
- Driver's License or State ID
- Tax Identification Number
- Current business address
- Proof of authorization to act on behalf of the business if business name not the same as owner's name
- Fictitious business or assumed name statement, if applicable or (articles of incorporation or association, fictitious name statement, and license if applicable)
- Additional documents as requested