Accepting payments is just the beginning – with no long-term commitments
Bank of the West Merchant Services1 is more than just accepting payments. We can help you improve cash flow, grow sales, and stay in control of finances—all with no long-term commitments.
Get your money faster
- Same-business-day funding at no extra cost on payments electronically deposited into your Bank of the West business checking account2
- Replace paper invoices with an automated invoicing system
- Make it easier for customers to pay with our recurring payments tools
Accept all customer payment types—anywhere3
- Welcome all payment types—including chip cards and digital wallets such as Apple Pay®4 and Google PayTM
- Accept payments at the register, on the go, or offsite with turnkey solutions like wireless smart terminals
- Offer customers emailed or printed receipts, foreign currency transactions, and multilingual prompts
Grow your sales
- Generate secure online sales with easy to set up and use online payment solutions
- Loyalty and rewards programs that integrate seamlessly into your point of sale
- Expand your customer base with customized gift cards
Protect your business and payment data
- Help keep your business and customer payment data secure with encryption and tokenization solutions
- Access to 24/7/365 live, U.S.-based support
- Receive financial assistance5 in the event of a data breach
Make informed business decisions
- Access real-time reporting systems that track staffing, inventory status, and product profitability
- Monitor your business from anywhere, at any time, with remote data access
The Poynt Smart Terminal
1 Merchant Services provided by and subject to approval by Elavon, Inc.®. Elavon is not a Bank of the West affiliate. Bank of the West does not offer, control, or guarantee the services of Elavon, and makes no representation or warranties regarding the services.
2 Applies only to transactions that are electronically deposited into your Bank of the West account. Transaction files received by 7:00 pm PT will be funded to a Bank of the West business checking account the same business day. Files received after 7:00 pm PT will be funded the next business day. Excludes weekends and holidays. Transaction limits and restrictions may apply.
3 Payments accepted in the U.S. only. Elavon monthly service charge may apply for processing transactions via Converge Mobile or mobile app. Web access is needed to download and use mobile app; your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending on your individual plan; check with your carrier for specific fees and charges that may apply. Some features may require additional online setup. Any fees for optional transactions or services will be identified during registration for these services and during their use. Rates and fees may change without notice. Other conditions and fees may apply.
4 Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc.
5 Requires SAFE-T solution provided by Elavon. SAFE-T is provided by and subject to approval by Elavon. SAFE-T includes up to $100,000 in financial reimbursement assistance with Silver package and up to $250,000 with Gold package.