We can help you do business around the world — with our full range of Foreign Exchange services.
Expanding globally can offer big growth potential for your small business. But, that potential comes with risks. Count on our experienced foreign exchange advisors for the global strategies and solutions you need to succeed and help you minimize your risk, including:
- Spot Contracts to buy or sell currency for immediate settlement typically within 1-2 business days
- Forward Contracts to buy or sell currency in the future at a pre-determined rate of exchange to use as a hedging mechanism for AR's or AP's in foreign currency - typically up to 12 months out
- SWAP Contracts for simultaneously purchasing and selling a currency as an effective hedging mechanism — especially useful for companies with receivables and payables in multiple foreign currencies
- Wire Transfers to easily send and receive funds related to your international business
- Currency Management solutions customized to your goals that can help mitigate the risk of currency fluctuations
- Global Reach for international expertise and local market knowledge from the BNP-Paribas group
Foreign Investments and Financing
We can help you with specialized services in all major currencies, including:
- Foreign Currency Call Accounts for customers interested in managing foreign payments/collections through foreign currency denominated account
- Foreign Currency CDs that bear interest based on the applicable currency rate for time deposits of $100,000 or more*
- Foreign Currency Loans to finance imports and exports
Online FX Trading and Settlement Services
Our web-based eFX service integrates with our foreign exchange trading system to provide the real-time market information you need to trade online. eFX also provides:
- Quotes - real-time, executable Spot, Forward, and SWAP quotes
- Contracts with a unique contract number that are issued using the trade parameters and quoted price after you accept a quote
- Payment Instructions - either free-format or using a pre-populated template that indicate where to send/deposit purchased funds and how they will be paid for by the customer
- Drawdown contracts that allow users to reduce the amount of the original contract, and add a new contract with the drawdown amount using the same FX rate and value date
|NOT FDIC INSURED||NOT BANK GUARANTEED||MAY LOSE VALUE||NOT A DEPOSIT||NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY|
Find out how our Foreign Exchange services can help your business grow.
Stop by your local branch and talk to a Banker.
Find a branch: