Help maximize efficiency while minimizing risk – with our Business Online Banking Managed Shared Users feature.
Employees, accountants, and bookkeepers may need access to your business accounts to do their jobs. But how do you maintain control over their activity and minimize risk?
Bank of the West's Business Online Banking Managed Shared Users feature gives you the control you need to authorize each employee's access to your business accounts and easily manage their level of online permissions:
- Restricted - "Restricted" access allows you to choose which privileges to grant a Shared User for each account. Privilege options include:
- No access
- View only
- Move money: Shared Users can monitor selected accounts
and make payments and transfers to, from or between
applicable accounts. The Shared User can access the entire
balance in the selected account.
- Full – "Full" access gives a Shared User access to all funds in all of your accounts, including the ability to:
- View and download transactions
- Make internal transfers
- Use all features of Bill Pay
- Choose whether to allow a Shared User to create, modify
and delete other Shared Users.
- Security Controls - Easily manage the account access permissions you've authorized including deactivating or deleting user access when necessary
Find out how our User Access can help you protect your business finances.
Stop by your local branch to talk to a banker.
Find a branch: