Today's Annual Percentage Yield (APY*)
0.02% - 1.00% APY*
On balances of $10,000 up to $2,499,999
Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is accurate as of 03/30/2020
It’s easy to waive the monthly service charge of $15
Maintain an minimum daily balance of $10,000 each statement cycle.
Features and Benefits
- Competitive rate for balances of $10,000 up to $2,499,999
- Minimum $10,000 to open
- Limited to six pre-authorized, automatic or recurring transfers per statement cycle1
- Interest compounded monthly and paid monthly
- Account can be linked to a Bank of the West Checking account for Overdraft Protection
- Eligible for FDIC Deposit insurance
Call Customer Service for assistance. See all Customer Service options.
Showing information for California
- Deposit Account Disclosure and Safe Deposit Box Rental Agreement terms and Conditions for Personal Accounts
- Schedule of Fees and Charges for Personal Deposit Accounts
- Money Market Plus Addendum to the Deposit Account Disclosure and Safe Deposit Box Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions for Personal Accounts
Legal information and Disclosures
1Federal regulation requires that all money market and savings accounts be strictly limited to a total of no more than six (6) transactions by check, draft, debit card or similar order payable to third parties or to another account, and/or pre-authorized, automatic or telephone transfers from the account either to a third party or to another account (includes Online Banking transfers). This applies per statement cycle for money market accounts or per calendar month for savings accounts. For each transaction in excess of six (6) an Excess Withdrawal Fee will be charged regardless of the account balance, other fees or type of withdrawal. Please refer to the Schedule of Fees and Charges for your state in the Disclosure Information section above for details.
2Wireless carriers may charge fees for text transmissions or data usage. Message frequency depends on account settings. Text HELP to BKWST for help. Availability of Mobile Banking may be affected by your mobile device's coverage area.
3If there are not sufficient funds in your checking account to complete a scheduled Auto-Save transfer to your savings or money market account, no transfer will occur, even if you have available overdraft protection through Savings Overdraft Protection and/or Gold Line. This means that if your savings or money market account monthly service charge would have been waived as a result of an eligible Auto-Save or recurring transfer from your checking account, you may incur a monthly service charge for that statement cycle.
* Rates may change at any time without prior notice, before or after the account is opened. Fees could reduce earnings on the account. Additional restrictions may apply. This account earns interest at a variable rate.