Check out our mobile app
Our mobile app offers these convenient features:
- Send money – Zelle® lets you send money on your phone to friends, family and almost anyone you know and trust, no matter where they bank in the U.S, using just their email or U.S. mobile phone number
- Face and fingerprint sign-in – enjoy fast, safe and convenient sign-in using Touch ID® or Face ID® on an iPhone or your fingerprint on an Android phone2
- Mobile deposit – start by taking a picture of both sides of your endorsed check.
- Scan-to-Pay – Pay bills in a "snap" with Scan-to-Pay. Select or add a payee using your smartphone's camera, take a photo of your bill and Scan-to-Pay will do the rest. It's that simple.
- Bill Pay – pay bills from your mobile device quickly and securely.
- Online statements – access up to 7 years' worth of checking, savings, CD and credit card account statements online.
- Quick Balance3 – view account balances and last 5 transactions.
- External transfers – move money from Bank of the West accounts to accounts at other banks.
- Mobile PIN – create a 6-digit PIN for fast and secure sign-in.
Get account access, even without an app
Enjoy mobile banking without an app. Go to botw.com from your smartphone, sign in to our mobile website and do your banking on the go.
Our convenient alternative to an app lets you bank easily and securely. Use the mobile website to pay bills, send money, transfer funds, view your transaction history and find an ATM or branch. Get all of the banking features you need as close as your smartphone.
Send money with Zelle®
Questions? We've got answers
Our Customer Service team is just a phone call away. Not only that, we've provided resources that can resolve almost any Online Banking issue you may have, including self-service links and FAQs that can answer almost any question.
For general questions, call:
1-800-488-2265, select option 3
Mon–Fri, 4 am–10 pm PT
Sat–Sun 5 am–10 pm PT
Legal information and Disclosures
Deposit and loan products offered by Bank of the West, Member FDIC.
1Wireless carriers may charge fees for text transmissions or data usage. Message frequency depends on account settings. Text HELP to BKWST (25978) for help. Availability of Mobile Banking may be affected by your mobile device's coverage area.
2Touch ID is available only for newer iPhones (5s and later) using iOS8 or higher. Face ID is available only on iPhone X. These features are not available on iPad®. Fingerprint sign-in is available on capable Android devices with Android 6.0 Marshmallow and higher. These capabilities are referred to as “Biometric Identification Features” in the Bank of the West Online and Mobile Service Agreement.
3The Quick Balance feature is available only for Android and iPhone apps, and you must activate it from the "More" menu in the app. IMPORTANT NOTE: When the Quick Balance feature is active (on), anyone who has access to your device can view the balances displayed. You always have the ability to turn off Quick Balance from the "More" menu. BancWest Investment Services accounts are not included in Quick Balance.
4 Transactions between enrolled Zelle users typically occur in minutes. If your recipient is not yet enrolled with Zelle, it may take between 1 and 3 business days after they enroll. Requests sent to a recipient’s email address that is not enrolled in Zelle will include an invite to enroll in Zelle before the request can be processed. Bank of the West cannot process requests using a recipient’s mobile phone number that is not enrolled in Zelle.
5Zelle is available to almost any bank account in the U.S
Securities and variable annuities are offered through BancWest Investment Services, a registered broker/dealer, member FINRA/SIPC, and SEC Registered Investment Adviser. Financial Advisors are Registered Representatives of BancWest Investment Services. Fixed annuities/insurance products are offered through BancWest Insurance Agency in California, (License #0C52321) and through BancWest Investment Services, Inc. in all other states where it is licensed to do business. This is not an offer or solicitation in any jurisdiction where we are not authorized to do business. Bank of the West and its various affiliates and subsidiaries are not tax or legal advisors.
BancWest Investment Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of the West. Bank of the West is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, Touch ID and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google LLC. Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC.
Investment and Insurance Products:
- NOT FDIC INSURED
- NOT BANK GUARANTEED
- MAY LOSE VALUE
- NOT A DEPOSIT
- NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY