Interviewing Real Estate Agents
Here are some of the questions you should ask when selecting an agent to buy or sell a home:
- What's your experience and education?
- Is this your full-time job?
- Are you a member of the National Association of Realtors?
- What's the price range of most of the homes you have bought or sold?
- How many homes did you buy or sell last year?
- Which neighborhoods do you primarily work in?
- How many homes have you bought or sold in my desired neighborhood?
- On average, how close to the asking price is the final sale price on homes you have bought or sold?
- Do you work on your own or as part of a team?
- How many clients are you currently representing?