Do Something Great with Unsecured Personal Loans
Get it done with unsecured personal loans. An unsecured personal loan means that you don’t have to put up collateral such as your home or car for the loan. Their flexibility and great rates make them a popular choice for those wanting to take better control of their finances.
Are you ready to…
- Cover wedding expenses
- Finish home improvement projects
- Pay for medical bills
- And more!
Estimate Your Payment
Loans from $2,000 to $50,000
Have on Hand
- Asset information
- 2 years of verifiable income history
- Debt info
- Social Security or Taxpayer ID Number
Here’s What’s What
- Terms up to 60 months*
- Fixed rates
- No prepayment penalty
- Get a 0.25% rate discount when you set up an automatic payment from a Bank of the West deposit account at the time of loan closing
* Example of an unsecured personal loan: A 5 year fixed rate $13,050 loan (includes a $50 processing fee) with a 8.657% APR would have 60 monthly payments of $267.70.
1. Fill out application
2. Get approved
3. Finish loan paperwork
Personal Loans FAQs
What might prevent me from getting a loan?
Loans are subject to credit and application approval. Credit scores of 680 or higher are preferred.
Can I have a co-signer?
Who can apply?
- Must be a US Citizen, Resident Alien or Non Resident Alien who resides in the United States.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must reside in the bank's 19-state retail footprint.
Do I need to be a current Bank of the West customer to apply?
No, anyone that meets the qualifications identified above can apply.
For what purposes can I use the money?
Any legal purpose including debt consolidation, purchases or home improvements.
Subject to credit approval. Certain restrictions apply.
Automatic Payment rate discount of 0.25% is valid only for applications submitted directly to Bank of the West at a branch, or over the phone to a Bank of the West Call Center. Cannot be combined with other relationship discounts.
APR is the Annual Percentage Rate. Subject to consumer loan program guidelines and credit approval. Certain fees, closing costs and restrictions may apply.
APR applied to the loan is the APR in effect on the date the application is received and is valid until 30 days from application date.
APRs may vary with loan term.
Maximum loan term is based on loan amount.
Rates and terms are subject to change without notice.
Credit score may vary depending on credit reporting agency.