Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP)
If you're not behind on your mortgage payments, but have been unable to get traditional refinancing because the value of your home has declined, you may be eligible to refinance through the federal government's Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP).
You may be eligible for refinancing under the Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) if:
- Your mortgage is owned or guaranteed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac.
To find out if your loan is owned by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac, call the toll-free numbers below or visit their website.
- Your mortgage was sold to Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac on or before May 31, 2009.
- Your home's loan-to-value (LTV) ratio is 80% or greater.
- You are current on your mortgage payment at the time of refinance.
- You must be current on your mortgage with no 60-day mortgage late payments in the past 12 months.
If you are not eligible, please contact us to learn more about other options that may be available to service your refinancing needs.
Contact us at (800) 563-1852 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will assist in reviewing your information and check your eligibility.
You can call (800) 563-1852 or email us at email@example.com to learn more about your HARP eligibility or discuss your options.