We can help make your house feel like home.
Bank of the West mortgages offer great flexibility and features.
Qualifying borrowers may be eligible for Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or Veterans Administration (VA) Home Loans.
- Attractive interest rates and loan terms
- Relationship Pricing* available to qualifying Bank of the West customers
- Low to no down payment
- Flexible credit and qualifying standards
- Experienced Mortgage Bankers to assist you with your home financing needs
To apply you'll need:
- Asset Information
- Employment and/or Income history
- Debt Information
- Social Security Number
Download the complete Loan Application Checklist
*Relationship Pricing requires applicants to maintain a Bank of the West personal checking account with a debit card and automatic electronic mortgage payments.
We're Here to Help
(800) 488-BANK (2265),
To apply for a new loan:
Existing 1st Mortgage:
Keep an eye on current rates with the Bank of the West Mortgage rate watch tool.