Adjustable Rate Mortgages
We can help make your house feel like home.
Bank of the West mortgages offer great flexibility and features.
Adjustable Rate Mortgage1 offers flexibility to take advantage of fluctuations in interest rates.
- May provide lower initial rates compared to fixed rate mortgages
- The rate of the loan is subject to the interest rate caps
- Interest rate changes are capped depending on loan program
- Relationship Pricing* available to qualifying Bank of the West customers
- No negative amortization so your principal balance cannot increase
- A variety of loan terms, similar to our fixed rate options
- Experienced Mortgage Bankers to assist you with your home financing needs
To apply you'll need:
- Asset Information
- Employment and/or Income history
- Debt Information
- Social Security Number
Download the complete Loan Application Checklist
¹ Your monthly payment can increase or decrease substantially based on changes in the interest rate
* Relationship Pricing requires applicants to maintain a Bank of the West personal checking account with a debit card and automatic electronic mortgage payments.
We're Here to Help
(800) 488-BANK (2265),
To apply for a new loan:
Existing 1st Mortgage:
Keep an eye on current rates with the Bank of the West Mortgage rate watch tool.