Fix It, Pay It or Cover It with a Line of Credit
A line of credit allows you tap into a source of funds as the need arises without having to apply and reapply for new personal loans. Interest is charged on what is borrowed. You can open a line of credit and use it when you really need it — like a great tool in your financial toolkit.
Do more of what you want for...
- Fixing up the home
- Paying for medical bills
- Covering wedding expenses
- And more!
Lines of credit from $5,000 to $50,000
Have on Hand
- Asset information
- 2 years of verifiable income history
- Debt info
- Social Security or Taxpayer ID Number
Here’s What’s What
- Variable rates
- Easy access through Online Banking, over the phone or in your local branch
- Get a 0.25% discount when you set up an automatic payment from your Bank of the West checking account
Line of Credit FAQs
The more you know, the better you can manage your line of credit.
What might prevent me from getting a loan?
Loans are subject to credit and application approval. Credit scores of 680 or higher are preferred.
Can I have a co-signer?
No. Co-signers are not currently permissible for this particular loan.
What is the process? Do I need to come to a branch?
You do need to come into a branch to sign the final paperwork.
I’m ready for a personal loan
Legal information and Disclosures
Subject to credit approval. Certain restrictions apply.