Enjoy these card benefits:
- No credit history or minimum credit score needed to qualify
- Credit limit is set by your deposit into an interest bearing savings account
- An opening deposit of $300 to $12,000 secures your card
- Build credit with on time payments, paving the way to becoming eligible for a standard credit card
- Pay-off and close the account at any time and get your entire deposit back with interest
- 23.24% variable APR
- $25 annual fee
Manage your card online 24/7
- Temporarily lock and unlock your card
- Set travel alerts
- View your statements
- Activate your card
- Order a replacement card
- Change your PIN
- Make a balance transfer
- Dispute a transaction
- Learn more
What you need to apply
- Deposit of $300-$12,000 to secure your limit
- Social Security number
- Gross income (if applicable)
- Employer name (if applicable)
- Rent/mortgage amount
What to do next
Visit your local branch to apply for the Secured Credit Card and open a Bank of the West Savings Account with the desired amount to set your credit limit.
Convenient online card managementManage your credit card with your mobile phone, tablet or computer. Learn more
It’s an easy way for you to save a little extra
Our Classic Savings account offers our lowest opening deposit and more. Learn more
1 Certain exclusions and limitations may apply. For full terms and conditions, please refer to the Mastercard Guide to Benefits for Credit Card Holders at www.Mastercard.com/credit-gtb.
2 For more information about Zero Liability protection, refer to www.Mastercard.us/zero-liability.html. Also, see additional protections contained in your Bank of the West Credit Card Account Agreement regarding Your Liability for Unauthorized Use and Billing Rights under the Fair Credit Billing Act. Limitations apply. Insurance is provided by insurance carriers indicated in your Guide to Benefits. Certain restrictions apply — please see your Guide to Benefits at www.Mastercard.com/credit-gtb for details.
3 Up to $250 per claim and four claims per 12-month period.
Mastercard and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks.