Waiving the monthly service charge is just the beginning
Two simple ways to waive the $10 monthly service charge:
- Any deposit each statement cycle1
- Or if any account owner is under age 25, we’ll waive the monthly service charge
Any Deposit Checking offers you convenience, flexibility and value
Your Any Deposit Checking Account Guide is now available. Download and print.
- Cutting Edge Mobile Banking App6
- Touch ID7: Log in with a fingerprint
- Quick balance8 option: See account balances with the swipe of a finger--no logging in.
- Mobile Deposit: Make deposits with your smartphone
- Scan to Pay: Capture all paper bill stub information with a smartphone camera
- Complimentary Mastercard® debit card
- Free use of any Bank of the West ATMs
- Online and Mobile Banking and Bill Pay
Digital convenience comes standard
Open an Any Deposit Checking account today. It only takes 10 minutes.APPLY ONLINE TODAY
Showing information for California
1Deposits include direct deposit, mobile deposit, ATM deposit or in branch deposit of any amount. Does not include fund transfers between Bank of the West accounts or any credits from Bank of the West.
2Upon request, we will refund one Overdraft Fee, Returned Item Fee, or Extended Overdraft Fee up to $36. One refund per rolling 12-month period.
3You will be charged an Overdraft Fee for an overdraft item paid if your account’s daily ending available balance is greater than $5.
4Savings Overdraft Protection transfers up to the available balance in your linked savings or money market. Certain fees and restrictions may apply.
5Gold Line account is subject to credit approval. Gold Line transfers are determined by your available credit limit. The Gold Line account will not advance funds to cover fees or charges assessed by the Bank. This may result in an overdraft on your checking account. Certain fees and restrictions may apply.
6Enrollment in Online Banking and download of our Mobile App required. Wireless carriers may charge fees for text transmissions or data usage. Additional terms and conditions apply.
7Touch ID is available only for newer iPhones (5s and later) using iOS8 or higher. Not available for iPad and Android devices.
8The Quick Balance feature is available only for Android, iPhone, and iPad apps, and you must activate it from the "More" menu in the app. IMPORTANT NOTE: When the Quick Balance feature is active (on), anyone who has access to your device can view the balances displayed. You always have the ability to turn off Quick Balance from the "More" menu. BancWest Investment Services accounts are not included in Quick Balance.