With our liquidity management solutions, we can help you:
- Maintain an efficient cash position to meet your daily business obligations
- Improve operational efficiency and risk management
- Maximize yield and reduce costs
Make use of excess funds by linking your account to one of our investment sweep options.1 Contact your local banker for additional details on investment sweep services.
Investment sweeps benefits
- Automated target balance established by the client.
- Convenient reporting via WebDirect online banking.
- An automated sweep system eliminates the need to call in daily investment instructions.
Commercial loan sweeps
Automatic transfers between a revolving line of credit and a business account enable your business to control borrowing costs while reducing interest expenses.
Commercial loan sweeps benefits
- Saves time / increases efficiency. A completely automated sweep system eliminates the need to call in daily investment instructions.
- Eliminates idle balances across accounts. Balances exceeding your target balance are automatically used to pay down a linked line of credit.
- Maintain control of your accounts. Receive daily notifications of advances.
Zero balance accounting
Zero balance accounting helps you efficiently manage your cash with a fully automated physical concentration of balances to/from your Bank of the West accounts. Disburse from, or deposit to, a single master account using automated funds transfers.
Zero balance accounting benefits
- Eliminates idle balances across accounts and provides a consolidated view of overall cash position.
- Reduces reliance on lines of credit.
- Minimizes clerical time/operating expenses.
Earnings credit rate
Bank of the West will apply an earnings credit rate (ECR) on cash balances in your non-interest bearing business accounts. At month’s end, the ECR is applied to the average daily cash balance across all of the accounts that you have grouped together, resulting in an earnings credit that offsets your monthly transaction banking fees.
Earnings credit rate benefits
- Reduce expenses by maintaining compensating balances or by grouping multiple accounts together.
- Maintaining higher balances is rewarded by a tiered earnings credit rate.
- Account analysis statements available online.
Legal information and Disclosures
1An investment in a money market fund is not FDIC insured or guaranteed by any other government agency. Although the fund seeks to preserve the value of your investment at $1.00 per share, it is possible to lose money by investing in the fund.
Investment and Insurance Products:
- NOT FDIC INSURED
- NOT BANK GUARANTEED
- MAY LOSE VALUE
- NOT A DEPOSIT
- NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY