Our commercial card1 payment options help maximize cash flow by increasing payment float and decreasing processing costs. Take advantage of our extensive merchant services to handle expenses from almost anywhere.
Sophisticated online reporting capabilities—including category tracking and invoicing at the company, division, or department levels—to streamline employee purchasing, travel, and other business expenses.
Corporate cards allow you to:
- Access management information reports to help control costs
- Upload data files to your accounting system for easier reconcilement
- Centralize billing at the corporate level for better efficiency
A robust upgrade of the corporate card program that increases payment float and can be customized to meet your company’s specific needs.
Purchasing cards can help you manage individual spending activities to help save processing time and money by:
- Restricting purchases from specific merchant category groups
- Limiting the number of transactions
- Implementing single transaction limits
- Managing spending restrictions online
Comprehensive payables management solutions
Our automated Accounts Payable solution—ePayables—helps you monitor spending, improve management controls, reduce reconciliation issues and mitigate fraud risk.
Streamline accounting processes. Automate Accounts Payable processes and reduce transaction processing workload.
- Single-use cards help eliminate reconciliation issues
- Reduce check writing to help increase staff productivity
- Provides increased float, which helps improve your cash flow
- Receive a rebate for transactions processed2
Reduce fraud risk. ePayables provides a more secure and reliable process that helps increase security when sending payments to vendors.
- Each transaction is assigned a one-time use virtual card number (VCN). This helps reduce the risk of fraud, unauthorized payments or over-charging with our “exact pay” feature.
- Vendors receive an encrypted email with their payment shortly after we receive your file.
- We’ll send you reports that integrate into your accounting system to enhance your payment processing controls.
1Credit subject to approval.
2Volume minimums may apply. Applicable rules and restrictions may apply.
Investment and Insurance Products:
- NOT FDIC INSURED
- NOT BANK GUARANTEED
- MAY LOSE VALUE
- NOT A DEPOSIT
- NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY