Title & escrow banking
At Bank of the West, we understand the unique banking needs of the title and escrow industries, and are dedicated to delivering customized products and services that help meet complex daily operating needs.
We incorporate leading fraud prevention technology and processes into our products and have the ability to integrate with your escrow accounting systems, offering straight-through wire processing through our integrated wire platform.
Committed to American Land Title Association (ALTA) and industry best practices, our dedicated customer service team is staffed and structured to handle your high-volume, time-sensitive transactions so you can focus your resources on your high priority activities.
Consider the following products and services to help relieve the burden of complex cash and liquidity needs:
- Digital banking – WebDirect online banking includes wire transfers, images of paid items, balance reporting, stop payments, and current day cash position reports
- Collection services – Image-based lockbox, image cash letter, and more
- Disbursement services – Positive Pay, full and partial account reconcilement, controlled disbursement, image of paid items via transmission or CD-ROM, official checks, ACH Positive Pay processing, and zero balance accounts
- Credit – Term and commercial lines of credit, arbitrage lines of credit, participation in syndicated loans1
- Customized services – Vendor payments, escrow accounts, competitive earnings credit rates and fraud protection
- Dedicated call center team – Includes additional customer service personnel providing overflow support to meet your peak operating needs
1Bank of the West is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas.
2Credit subject to approval.
Investment and Insurance Products:
- NOT FDIC INSURED
- NOT BANK GUARANTEED
- MAY LOSE VALUE
- NOT A DEPOSIT
- NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY