News and Information
You serve beyond the scope of a religious institution. We serve you beyond the scope of a bank.
Let our team help you with your project
Bank of the West supports all aspects of your religious institution's business affairs. We are pleased to provide you with the following informational resources. Here you can access our introductory video, our Religious Institution Management Newsletter, various industry articles and Bank of the West news.
Read a sampling of articles from varied industry sources, all written by respected Bank of the West religious institution lending professionals.
- How to be a good lending prospect 2014
- Keep It In The Fairway 2014
- Establishing Financial Controls April 2013
- Cash Flow Concern? How To Weather The Storm June 2013
- Removing Dissonance From Your Construction Project Summer 2013
- How Much Debt Could My Religious Institution Successfully Manage? November 2013
- The Current Church Finance Environment 2013
- Preparing to Borrow: Planning to Loan Application October 2012
- Understanding Interest Rate Swaps October 2012
- With Interest Rates Near Historic Lows, Does Your Church Know How To Approach A Lender? February 2012
- Churches Facing Uncommon Financial Times April, 2011
- What Is The Appropriate Level of Debt For A Church? September, 2010
- Banks ARE Lending: Why You Should Secure Financing Now. May 2010
Our Religious Institution Management newsletter is published by Bank of the West to help you manage the business affairs of your religious institution.
In the News
Bank of the West sponsors conferences and educational events each year. Find out about, upcoming events and Bank of the West corporate news.