Online Statements offer a safe and convenient way to receive your monthly account statement.
An Online Statement is simply an electronic version of your paper statement. You will receive it as a PDF (Portable Document File) that can be printed from your computer or saved.
Online Statements are available for personal checking and savings accounts, money market and certificates of deposit. If you have a combined or integrated personal statement that shows your checking account and additional account information (Savings, CD or Gold Line) these will appear as one statement. Simply view the Primary Account to view your combined or integrated statements.
There is no fee to receive Online Statements. However, if you decide you'd like to receive BOTH paper and Online Statements, you will be charged a $2.00 fee.
Your Online Statements are available within one business day of your statement cycle date, which means you'll be able to view your current statement sooner than a paper statement sent through the mail. Best of all, you can access statements dating back as far as January 2006*.
Here are some additional benefits to Online Statements:
- Accumulate up to seven years of statements dating back to January 2006
- Print or save statements to your computer
- Use Online Statements for easy record-keeping, taxes or more
- Decrease the risk of mail fraud by receiving statements online
(128 bit encryption protects your information from being intercepted over the Internet)
So what do you say? Ready to ditch your paper statement?
Here's how to sign up for Online Statements:
Not an Online Banking customer? Enroll Today >
* Periodic maintenance outages will occur, usually between the hours of 12 a.m. and 4 a.m. (Pacific Time). Accumulate up to seven years of statements dating back to January 2006.