Stay in the know with Alerts*.
We offer an alert notification service that delivers an email alerting you when important Online Banking transactions occur on your accounts. You can sign up to receive Alert messages via Online Banking, or through your personal email account.
Alerts can also be received as text messages, for customers who are signed up for Mobile Banking.
Here are just a few of the transactions for which you can receive alerts:
- Balance: Use Balance alerts to be notified that you have a self-identified low or excess account balance. When your balance is too low, you can either stop any further transactions so as to avoid overdrafts or transfer funds into your account. If you have excess funds, you might want to move your excess funds to a higher yield account such as a CD.
- Payment Notification: Use Payment Notification alerts to notify you when a non-recurring payment was made (from a specific account).
- Transfer Notification: Use Transfer Notification alerts to notify you when a non-recurring transfer was made (from a specific account).
- Payment Reminder: Use Payment Reminder alerts to notify you when a payment is due to be processed within seven (7) days.
Our Account Alert notification services are available to anyone enrolled through Online Banking. You can decide how you'd like to be notified, and how often. We offer alerts for the following types of accounts: Checking, Savings, Money Market, Gold Lines and lines of credit.
Here's how to sign up for Alerts:
Not an Online Banking customer? Enroll Today >
* Carrier usage and standard text messaging rates may apply.