Platinum MasterCard® Credit Card
Shop online, or at millions of merchants around the globe.
Our Platinum card offers the same low rates and great service of our Standard Card but includes a variety of additional premium benefits, such as travel insurance and emergency road services.
Discover the benefits of our Platinum MasterCard® Credit Card*:
- No Annual Fee
- Take advantage of our 0% introductory APR on purchases for the first six months. After that you APR will be 16.99%, which will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- View Credit Card Pricing and Terms
- Avoid additional expenses while traveling with secondary Car Rental Collision Damage Waiver Insurance. Simply use your Bank of the West credit card to book your rental car.1
- Save time when making purchases with acceptance at millions of locations worldwide
- Manage your account easily and quickly with 24/7 access to Online Banking
- View your credit card transactions and make convenient payments with Online Banking
- Notify us promptly of unauthorized purchases and feel secure with Zero Liability Protection3
- Travel securely with $100,000 free Travel Accident Insurance1
Enjoy peace of mind when traveling with our Platinum benefits:
- Lost or Damaged Luggage Coverage
- Hotel/Motel Burglary Coverage
- Emergency Road Service
- Travel Assistance
What you'll need to apply
- Just a few minutes to complete the application
- Social Security Number
- Gross Monthly Salary
- Date of Birth
- Employer Name and Address
* Credit cards subject to credit approval. Certain fees and restrictions may apply.
1 Insurance is provided by insurance carriers indicated in your Guide to Benefits. Certain restrictions apply - please see your Guide to Benefits for details.
2 MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks, and MarketPlace is a trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
3 For more information about Zero Liability protection, refer to www.MasterCard.us/zero-liability.html. Also, see additional protections contained in your Bank of the West Credit Card Account Agreement regarding Your Liability for Unauthorized Use and Billing Rights under the Fair Credit Billing Act. Limitations apply.