Platinum Rewards MasterCard® Credit Card
With our Platinum Rewards MasterCard® Credit Card, you can get points on qualifying purchases, and claim and redeem points for great rewards like travel, gift cards, cash rebates.
Discover the benefits of our Platinum Rewards MasterCard® Credit Card*:
- Get 1 reward Point for every $1 in qualifying purchases*
- Get unlimited reward Points with no expiration dates and no annual cap
- Browse the Awards Catalog on www.bankofthewestrewards.com for your choice of awards
- Choose from awards like gift cards, cash rebates, merchandise, travel, and unique experiences
- Travel on most domestic and international airlines with NO BLACKOUT DATES
- Claim and redeem points easily, online or by phone
- No Annual Fee
- Take advantage of our 0% introductory APR on purchases for the first six months. After that you APR will be 18.99%, which will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- View Credit Card Pricing and Terms
- Avoid additional expenses while traveling with secondary Car Rental Collision Damage Waiver Insurance. Simply use your Bank of the West credit card to book your rental car.1
- Save time when making purchases with acceptance at millions of locations worldwide
- Manage your account easily and quickly with 24/7 online access with Online Banking
- View your credit card transactions and make convenient online payments
- Notify us promptly of unauthorized purchases and feel secure with Zero Liability Protection3
- Travel securely with $100,000 free Travel Accident Insurance1
Enjoy peace of mind when traveling with our Platinum benefits:
- Lost or Damaged Luggage Coverage
- Hotel/Motel Burglary Coverage
- Emergency Road Service
- Travel Assistance
What you'll need to apply
- Just a few minutes to complete the application
- Social Security Number
- Gross Monthly Salary
- Date of Birth
- Employer Name and Address
* Credit cards subject to credit approval. Certain fees and restrictions may apply. Refer to Rewards Program Rules for more details about qualifying purchases that accrue points.
1 Insurance is provided by insurance carriers indicated in your Guide to Benefits. Certain restrictions apply - please see your Guide to Benefits for details.
2 MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks.
3 For more information about Zero Liability protection, refer to www.MasterCard.us/zero-liability.html. Also, see additional protections contained in your Bank of the West Credit Card Account Agreement regarding Your Liability for Unauthorized Use and Billing Rights under the Fair Credit Billing Act. Limitations apply.
Points have no value except when claimed by the cardholder for redeeming an award. Values of awards, points required for an award, and awards offered may vary from time to time without notice. The Bank of the West Rewards Program is subject to the current Program Rules.