Use Zelle® or Bill Pay for 3 qualifying transactions within 90 days after account opening, and get $10.1
Benefits of Zelle:
- Sending money is fast and easy.
- Use virtually anytime, anywhere.
- Send, request, or split money with friends and family2.
Benefits of Bill Pay:
- Pay multiple bills quickly.
- Choose whom to pay, how much and when from one secure location.
- Save time you’d normally spend writing and mailing a check or visiting multiple sites.
How to qualify:
- Complete 3 qualifying transactions to new and unique people or companies.
- Transactions can be any combination of Zelle and/or Bill Pay.
- Qualifying transactions must be over $10 and within 90 days of the new account opening.
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PT
Sat, Sun & most holidays
Get Started Now
*You must be enrolled in Online Banking to use Mobile Banking. Wireless carriers may charge fees for text transmissions or data usage. Message frequency depends on account settings. Text HELP to BKWST for help. Availability of Mobile Banking may be affected by your mobile device's coverage area. Requires mobile phone with text messaging capabilities. Mobile Banking requires an internet-ready phone and is supported on Apple iPhone devices with iOS9 and greater and on Android mobile devices with OS 5 and greater. Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
1Offer Period - Online Zelle and Bill Pay offer is only available to customers who open a new consumer checking account between January 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019 and use Zelle or Bill Pay within Bank of the West Online or Mobile Banking. To qualify for this one-time $10 Zelle or Bill Pay bonus, you must enroll in Bank of the West Online Banking and use Zelle or Bill Pay to complete a minimum of three (3) Qualifying Zelle or Bill Payment Transactions from the new consumer checking account within the first 90 days after the new account as opened. Offer is not available to existing Bank of the West customers with an open consumer checking account as of December 31, 2018.
Qualifying Zelle or Bill Pay Payment Transactions – Each Zelle or Bill Payment transaction must be:
- At least $10
- At least one payment sent to each of three unique payees (each with a different mailing address, U.S. mobile phone number, or email address from the Zelle or Bill Pay subscriber) for a minimum total of three (3) Zelle or Bill Pay payments. (Multiple Zelle or Bill Pay payments to the same payee only count as one Qualifying Zelle or Bill Pay Payment Transaction.)
- Scheduled so that each payment is debited from your Bank of the West consumer checking account no later than 90 days after the new account was opened.
This bonus offer (maximum of one (1) per Zelle or Bill Pay subscriber regardless of the number of new accounts opened during the offer period) is a $10 non-transferable credit to the checking account and will be credited within eight to ten weeks after the final qualifying transaction. If an eligible customer qualifies in multiple new checking accounts, the account with the most recent Zelle or Bill Pay activities will be credited the $10.
To be eligible for the bonus, the checking account from which the Bank of the West Zelle or Bill Pay transactions were made must remain open at the time the bonus is credited to the account. Any Zelle or Bill Pay subscriber who meets the qualification requirements but whose checking account to be credited is no longer in open status when the credit is paid will not receive the bonus.
Any applicable taxes associated with this offer are the responsibility of the account holder. To the extent required by law, Bank of the West will report total value of the offers to the IRS on Form 1099.
Business accounts are excluded. Rules are subject to change without notice.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH EARLY WARNING SERVICES, LLC OR ZELLE.
2Zelle is available to almost any bank account in the U.S.
3App Store is a service mark of Apply Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC.