We're happy to serve you in all the communities you're a part of - both online and offline. Explore how you can connect with us below.
Visit our Facebook page and discover the fun side of banking.
When you like our Facebook page, you'll get:
- A chance to enter unique and exciting contests and sweepstakes
- Exclusive Pac-12 content including news, events and videos
- Information on our community efforts, bank promotions and job openings
Follow us on Twitter.
Connecting with us is easy:
- for bite-sized financial news, information and service updates
- to get our latest job opportunities and career advice and tips for job seekers
- Send us a Direct Message to speak with us privately*
*In order to send us a Direct Message, you will need to follow us, so we may ask you to do so before responding to your question.
Use LinkedIn® to browse job openings and network with us.
Our LinkedIn® page gives you a foot in the door at the bank:
- Browse open job opportunities and apply online
- Connect with former, current, and potential bank employees
- Expand your professional network
Check out our YouTube channel to find exclusive videos.
You can view and subscribe to our YouTube Playlists and see:
- Inspirational stories from actual bank customers
- Exclusive Pac-12 game highlights
- Community outreach and event recaps
Call us between 6 a.m. to Midnight Central Time, Monday through Friday, or 7 a.m. to Midnight Central Time, Saturday, Sunday, and most holidays at (800) 488-2265
Before You Get Started
- Please keep in mind that social networks are not private, and any messages you send through these channels could become public.
- Never post or share any of your private account information. We will never ask you for that type of information in a public space.
- We recommend that you also familiarize yourself with the privacy policies of social media websites before participating.
Learn More >
For questions concerning your account, please contact our Customer Service team at (800) 488-2265 before using our social channels.