Make Bank of the West part of your social community.
We're happy to serve you in all the communities you're a part of, both online and offline. Explore how you can connect with us below.
- Analysis of economic events and trends
- Content relating to personal finance and fraud prevention
- Topics for business of all sizes
- Perspectives on investing, trust accounts and wealth management
- Mortgage and housing-related commentary
- Infographics and videos about fraud prevention, the economy, and other financial topics
- Details on bank sponsorships and events
- Information on our community efforts
- Thought leadership and perspectives on a variety of financial topics
- Bite-sized financial news, information and service updates
- Coverage and recaps of sponsored events
- Bank news and announcements
- Thought leadership content and team member achievements
- Current job openings
- Educational videos on various financial topics
- Inspirational stories from bank customers
- Community outreach and event recaps
Before You Get Started
While we are excited to hear your thoughts and experiences, please remember that we moderate all of our social media channels and all content may be reviewed by us. We encourage your participation, but also want to help keep you safe and keep our conversations on track. To help protect your privacy and the privacy of others, please do not include personally identifiable information such as Social Security numbers, account numbers, phone numbers or email addresses in any social media comment or post. We will never ask you to provide this type of info through social media, blogs or any other type of public channel.
With respect to content collected through our social media channels, we follow the applicable privacy policies of the third-party hosts of our social media channels.
Please note that these third parties have their own Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies that you should be aware of.
Tell us where you live
Choose your state of legal residence. We can then give you information about the products and services available in your area.
Note: Bank of the West has branches only in the states listed in the drop-down. At this time, we only open accounts for individuals and businesses in these states.