Bank of the West Opens Full Service Wealth Management & Banking Center in Indian Wells
San Francisco, CA | Mar 11, 2015
- Bank of the West Increases its Footprint with a New, Full-Service Center.
- Bank of the West is Committed to Serving Wealth Management and Banking Clients in the Palm Springs Area through a State-of-the-Art Center Designed to Cater to the Sophisticated Needs of its Clients.
- BNP Paribas Open, held March 9-22, at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden, Celebrates its 40th Anniversary of the Tennis Tournament with 11 former BNP Paribas Open and 12 Grand Slam Singles Champions.
Bank of the West today announced the opening of its new wealth management and banking center in Indian Wells, CA, located at 74-989 Highway 111 (at Cook Street). Situated within the upscale southern California resort shopping area and blocks away from the Indian Wells Tennis Garden where the BNP Paribas Open is held, this center will serve the bank’s clients with comprehensive wealth management and banking services.
To formally welcome clients to its new center, Bank of the West is hosting a client grand opening event on Friday, March 13, with special guests from the local community. As part of the celebration and in appreciation of the Indian Wells community, Bank of West will present a donation to the Boys & Girls Club of Coachella Valley and to Martha’s Village and Kitchen, which provides services to the homeless.
“Bank of the West is committed to southern California and the Indian Wells community. This state-of-the-art wealth and banking center enables us to bring together banking, lending, investment and trust services professionals from across the firm to collaborate and deliver a full range of services, solutions and comprehensive wealth management plans to our clients,” said John Bahnken, senior executive vice president, Wealth Management Group. “As our clients’ wealth management needs are growing more complex, we feel it is important to continue to invest in how we serve them. We believe that the new center is a demonstrable example in providing convenience and personalized service that our clients have come to expect from us.”
Bank of the West believes that by providing its architecturally-inspired office environments, wealth management clients are able to have the privacy needed for in-depth discussions regarding their financial matters. Featured within the new center is art by Nina Falk, “Tres Palmas,” inspired by the local palm trees.
The Indian Wells location adds to Bank of the West’s expanding number of wealth management centers, now found in California’s San Francisco, Palo Alto, Walnut Creek, Newport Beach, Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Pasadena, as well as in Omaha, Nebraska, Overland Park, Kansas, and Denver. At each of these locations, Bank of the West provides a team of client advisors and other wealth management experts.
“We are thrilled to be opening this location and showcasing a new branch model that is designed with our clients in mind,” said Andy Harmening, senior executive vice president, Regional Banking Group. “In this and many other new locations, we have integrated technology with the human touch that is so important in relationship banking. We feel this new wealth management and banking center will help us deepen our relationships with clients who are looking for more visionary solutions to meet their complex financial needs while providing a new level of exceptional personal service.”
About Bank of the West Wealth Management:
Bank of the West Wealth Management provides wealth planning, investment management*, personal banking and trust services. The group is part of BNP Paribas’ global wealth management business of more than 6,300 professionals in 30 countries worldwide with over $10 billion** in assets under management in the United States and €305 billion ($345 billion) in assets under management globally as of December 2014.
About Bank of the West:
Bank of the West is a regional financial services company chartered in California and headquartered in San Francisco with $71.7 billion in assets. Founded in 1874, Bank of the West provides a wide range of personal, commercial, wealth management and international banking services through more than 650 offices in 22 states and digital channels. Bank of the West is a subsidiary of BNP Paribas, which has a presence in 75 countries with 185,000 employees.
Michele Rene Scott
Legal information and Disclosures
Bank of the West Wealth Management offers products and services through Bank of the West and its various affiliates and subsidiaries.
* Securities and variable annuities are offered through BancWest Investment Services, a registered broker/dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC. Financial Advisors are Registered Representatives of BancWest Investment Services. Fixed annuities/insurance products are offered through BancWest Insurance Agency in California, (License #0C52321), through BancWest Insurance Agency in Utah and through BancWest Investment Services, Inc. in AZ, CO, IA, ID, KS, MN, MO, ND, NE, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, WA, WI, WY, HI, GUAM and CNMI. Advisory Services are offered through BancWest Investment Services, an SEC-registered investment advisor. Bank of the West and its various affiliates and subsidiaries are not tax or legal advisors. BancWest Investment Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of the West and a part of the Wealth Management Group. BancWest Corporation is the holding company for Bank of the West. BancWest Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas.
Investment and Insurance Products:
- NOT FDIC INSURED
- NOT BANK GUARANTEED
- MAY LOSE VALUE
- NOT A DEPOSIT
- NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY