What Is a Supplier Diversity Program?
Great things happen when you focus on people and growth. Actively searching for diverse suppliers falls in line with our commitment to building a strong community. Our Supplier Diversity Program is about driving economic development for minority and women-owned businesses. We offer two different relationships:
- Primary-Certified business that is 51% owned, operated and controlled by minority, women and disadvantaged (MWDBEs) persons
- Secondary-Use minority, women or disadvantaged-owned business as subcontractors in the production, service or delivery of the product or services
All diverse suppliers must be in business for two years, financially secure and registered with an accredited organization. Email Us to get started today.
Diverse- and women-owned businesses are one of the fastest growing segments of the economy. To be able to work with these enterprising businesses, we will create a vendor profile and you will need to submit proof of certification from a nationally credited organization. Not certified? We can help.
What Happens Next?
Once approved, your company's profile will be kept in Bank of the West's database for our corporate procurement team. If an opportunity arises that matches your profile, we will give you a call.
Become a Minority Certified Company
We partner with leading organization to reach candidates. Review our FAQs for steps in becoming registered with an organization or regional affiliate.
We recognize various third-party and private sector certifications from the organizations below. Contact one for more information.
Other certifications may be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- Fill out an organization's application form
- Print, sign and notarize an affidavit
- Submit supporting documents and fees