We oﬀer a competitive benefits package that helps our team members to achieve their personal and financial goals, which includes:
- Life insurance
- Short- and Long-term Disability
- Supplemental Health and Wellness Programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Incentive and bonus programs for select positions
- Generous paid time oﬀ and company holidays, including:
- 11 paid holidays
- Up to 4 weeks paid vacation (depending upon years of service and level)
- Additional paid time off for illnesses
- Banking Products with discounted rates for team members
Equal Employment Opportunity
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified job seekers with disabilities. If you require such an accommodation to apply for one of our positions, please contact us by calling 1-888-822-5111. This line is dedicated exclusively to assist job seekers with a disability; only calls or messages left for this purpose will receive a response.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Review federal laws protecting equal rights for applicants and employees (EEO is the law).
Why is Bank of the West a great place to work?
- Our great culture
- Our strong leadership
- Our awards
Tell us where you live
Choose your state of legal residence. We can then give you information about the products and services available in your area.
Note: Bank of the West has branches only in the states listed in the drop-down. At this time, we only open accounts for individuals and businesses in these states.