Solutions to simplify your finances and boost efficiency
Time is money. Make the most of both with our complete suite of cash flow solutions.
Give patients more ways to pay
With Bank of the West Merchant Servicesfootnote1, you can:
- Accept major credit and debit cards––and allow patients to schedule recurring or installment credit card payments
- Get faster access to funds when patient payments are deposited same-business-dayfootnote2
- Protect your practice and patients from fraud with our advanced security solutions––including EMV chip-card-compliant terminals
Streamline spending and recordkeeping
Gain more control over purchasing, easily track spending and earn rewards for yourself when you pay for expenses with our Business Rewards MasterCard®.
Gain more control over cash flow
Streamline your payables and receivables––and protect your practice from fraud––with our Cash Management solutions, including:
- Electronic Deposit Service (EDS) - helps you save time by making check deposits without leaving your office
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) services - make it easy to send and receive electronic payments, and have more control over your funds.
- Fraud Protection services - enable you to monitor and manage account activity and keep your practice finances safe
Be prepared with a cash reserve
A business line of credit can provide the funds you need whenever you need them to manage through insurance reimbursement cycles and cover short-term needs.
Simplify your day-to-day finances
Seamlessly integrate your Choice Business Checkingfootnote3 account with a Business Money Market Select account, and take advantage of benefits including:
- Unlimited monthly transactionsfootnote4
- 24/7 Mobile Banking and Business Online Banking with Bill Pay.
- Higher interest rates on a linked Business Money Market Select accountfootnote5
- Options to rebate part or all of the monthly service chargefootnote6 when you maintain balances or bundle business services such as Merchant Services, Payroll,footnote7 EDS, or Business Rewards Credit Card
All accounts are subject to Bank’s standard terms and conditions and fee schedules. Loans and lines of credit are subject to credit approval and for business purposes only. Terms, conditions, fees and other restrictions may apply. Rates are subject to change and depend on terms.
1Merchant Services provided by and subject to approval by Elavon. Elavon is not a Bank of the West affiliate. Bank of the West does not offer, control, or guarantee the services of Elavon and makes no representation or warranties regarding the services.
2Applies only to transactions that are electronically deposited into your Bank of the West account. Transaction files received by 7:00 p.m. PT will be funded to a Bank of the West checking account the same business day. Files received after 7:00 p.m. PT will be funded the next business day.
3Minimum opening deposit of $100 required.
4Fees may apply to coin and currency deposited or supplied per month in excess of $10,000.
5To receive higher interest rates on selected balance tiers on your Business Money Market Select account, it must be linked to an active Choice Business Checking account. Your checking account is active when you have at least two customer-initiated account transactions during the previous monthly statement cycle.
6For new accounts, the monthly service charge of $20 on Choice Business Checking will be rebated for the first two statement cycles. Thereafter, the monthly service charge on Choice Business Checking may be fully rebated by: (1) maintaining a $6,000 minimum daily balance in the account; (2) maintaining a $15,000 average monthly combined balance in linked business money market, savings, and CD accounts; or (3) having at least three of the following Relationship Services (i.e., Merchant Services offered by Elavon, Business Credit Card, Electronic Deposit Service (EDS), or Payroll Services). If only one Relationship Service is maintained, you can receive a $5 partial rebate of your monthly service charge. If you maintain two Relationship Services, you can receive a $10 partial rebate of your monthly service charge. The monthly service charge on Choice Business Checking and any applicable rebates will be assessed on the first business day of the statement cycle for the previous statement cycle’s activity.
7Payroll services provided by and subject to approval by ADP® or, in Northern California, Oregon, Washington and Idaho, by PrimePay. PrimePay® is a registered trademark of PrimePay, Inc. Payroll services provided by and subject to approval by PrimePay. PrimePay is not a Bank of the West affiliate. Bank of the West does not offer, control, or guarantee services of PrimePay and makes no representations or warranties regarding the services.