We’re here to help
If you’ve been impacted by the California wildfires or power shutoff, we are here to support you throughout the recovery process.
Once your most critical needs have been met, we’d like to help to address your banking needs and answer the questions you may have. If your day-to-day banking has been impacted, or if you have any concerns about your accounts/loans at Bank of the West, we’re here for you.
Visiting a branch
Some of our branches and ATMs may be closed due to being in an evacuation zone or a lack of power. We will reopen all branches as soon as it is safe to do so.
Please note, our site may not reflect the latest information with regards to specific branch closings, but if you’re planning a visit, we encourage you to use our locator to call the branch and confirm that it’s open prior to heading in.
Below are a few resources which may be helpful throughout your recovery process.
- Cal Fire – Information on all California Wildfires
- PG&E – Outage Alerts and Information
- Southern California Edison – Wildfire Safety Measures
- FEMA Guide: After the Fire – Returning to normal – A great guide that can help you know the steps to recovering after a fire disaster
- Red Cross Guide: Picking up the Pieces after a Fire - Tips and resources for the road to recovery
Questions concerning your account
Please call our customer center at 1-800-488-2265 and choose option 9 (TTY 800.659.5495) to speak with a representative and discuss your options.
For urgent questions, please call:
1-800-488-2265 (option 9)